Gary Speed (1969–2011)

Dokko

Still just doesn't seem real man. It's been the last thing on my mind before going to sleep and the first thing on my mind when I wake up since it happened. I'm going to be a complete mess at SJP during the tributes on Saturday like.

I hope none of the Sports Direct Arena nonsense deflects from the tributes that will be paid to Speedo, now's not the time to protest about a name change, the pre game should be all about Speedo and what a wonderful servant he was for this club.

Dunno if it's been up but this is for those going on saturday wanting to lay tributes

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20111201/gary-speed-tributes_2281670_2533506

It was moved by the time I walked passed when I'd finished work earlier. Annoyingly it is kind of hidden in the gloom where the old ticket office used to be but there were still people adding things in the 10 minutes I was there, and I can imagine it'll grow and grow between now and kick off on Saturday. I didn't read them all, but there are some lovely messages left by people. Definately worth going out of your way for!

Guest johnson293

Tribute postponed, his widow wants to be there for it.

I suppose if she wants to be here, its the decent thing to do to put it ( the big tribute) off.