Gary Speed (1969–2011)

Dokko

Guest Geordiesned

I thought I was starting to get over this but this tribute has been heart wrenching and has got me in a right state again.

That documentary was superb, I hope it surfaces online for those who didn't see it.

Not the time or the place I suppose, and tbf he spoke very well about Gary, but I don't know what Tony Pulis was doing in his cap and tracksuit against a black background getting interviewed like.

Listening to Matt Jones talk about him was so moving.

What was the Speedo YouTube tribute video people were recommending?? Have built myself up and ready to watch it now, after a couple of bevvies. Hope we batter Chelsea tomo.

I might have something people will want to watch, I think it was made by Pedro.

That documentary was superb, I hope it surfaces online for those who didn't see it.

Not the time or the place I suppose, and tbf he spoke very well about Gary, but I don't know what Tony Pulis was doing in his cap and tracksuit against a black background getting interviewed like.

Listening to Matt Jones talk about him was so moving.

Really hope it's on YouTube or iPlayer. Sounds like it was a good tribute.

Googled it and it says "BBC Cymru TV programmes in Welsh can be found in the Wales section under Categories, alongside other BBC Wales programmes in English" on http://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co.uk/help/prog_availability/regionaltv_programmes

So I suppose it's worth keeping on eye on that section here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/tv

Otherwise I'm sure it'll be available somewhere, it was excellent as I say so I'm sure someone will think it's worth uploading.

Okay, managed to sort something - I thought a wreath was a bit morbid so have got nice flowers with a personal nufc touch (will post pics in a bit)

What's the general consensus re. the message? I thought it might be nice to make it out to his wife and sons and then hopefully the club will keep the cards from the tributes and pass them on in a couple of weeks time. What does everyone think?

Okay, managed to sort something - I thought a wreath was a bit morbid so have got nice flowers with a personal nufc touch (will post pics in a bit)

What's the general consensus re. the message? I thought it might be nice to make it out to his wife and sons and then hopefully the club will keep the cards from the tributes and pass them on in a couple of weeks time. What does everyone think?

Sounds superb, completely agree that it should be made out to his wife and kids a nice touch.

:thup:

Definitely agree with it being made out to his wife and sons.

Maybe putting on there how proud we all are that he is part of the history of NUFC and that he will never be forgotten ?