Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Full round of games gone then - who's impressed you the most?

Russia and Italy for me.

Didn't see all of Russia so probably Italy and Spain. No-one has been the 'stand out' though.

Guest BooBoo

There's been some good games but not one team has really stood out yet. Still think its very difficult to call a winner.

Olga Kurylenko:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.24889.1313696863!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_630/image.jpg

Maxim Chmerkovskiy:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.24868.1313696815!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_630/image.jpg

More impressed with ourselves than Russia.  Seriously.  I know we were über defensive, but we switched off for 1 minute that cost us.  Russia had huge spells when their players looked as if they were wondering around in a haze...

Plus I think their midfielders wont be able to produce the goods against a better defensive outfit.

More impressed with ourselves than Russia.  Seriously.  I know we were über defensive, but we switched off for 1 minute that cost us.  Russia had huge spells when their players looked as if they were wondering around in a haze...

Plus I think their midfielders wont be able to produce the goods against a better defensive outfit.

Russia have proven they can create though, all we have proven is we are hard to break down which we all knew anyway.

In the creative department we are non-existent and we wont be able to score from 1 shot on target every game.

Definitely Russia and Italy most impressive for me.

Russia far and away with the best footballing performance so far. Italy were decent but I wasn't that impressed with them - I'm sure people weren't naive enough to think they were total wank.

Russia far and away with the best footballing performance so far. Italy were decent but I wasn't that impressed with them - I'm sure people weren't naive enough to think they were total wank.

Russia have impressed me so far. Same goes for Portugal - if they can take their chances, they'll be able to make it very far. Same goes for Holland, who won't get out of their group now, though (:lol:)

Saying that all, Germany will win it this year.

Russia far and away with the best footballing performance so far. Italy were decent but I wasn't that impressed with them - I'm sure people weren't naive enough to think they were total w***.

Believe me there are people like that..... i was'nt surprised by Italy in any way as they have the players to go far in this tournament but i was impressed.

Russia have impressed me so far. Same goes for Portugal - if they can take their chances, they'll be able to make it very far. Same goes for Holland, who won't get out of their group now, though (:lol:)

Saying that all, Germany will win it this year.

Portugal were shite.

Folks here are impressed how solid England were. IMO Portugal shut down Germany better than you did France and only difference was fluky deflected cross to Gomez' head.