Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flop XI so far?

Szcezney

Willems

Mexes

Mexes (yes, twice)

G. Johnson

McClean

Van Bommel

Sneijder

Ribery

Benzema

RVP

Haven't seen all the games*

Sneijder played decent enough IMO, pretty much the only Dutchman who did.

He was the one I was reluctant to put in tbh - but he banged his head against a brick wall with his early killer balls too often for my liking. Needed to adapt his play a bit when it wasn't working and he didn't. Harsh though, yeah - probably a more deserving candidate I've forgotten.

Guest BooBoo

I've never actually seen Ribery do anything at international or top end CL level other than run fast with a bit of skill before running into trouble/hitting the ball against his man.

Same.

He was the one I was reluctant to put in tbh - but he banged his head against a brick wall with his early killer balls too often for my liking. Needed to adapt his play a bit when it wasn't working and he didn't. Harsh though, yeah - probably a more deserving candidate I've forgotten.

Think it was the Denmark game, there was stat that he made more chances than any single player in a game in Euros history or some bollocks.

Only just heard Zlatan was asked who he'd like to win now that Sweden are out to which he replied "I don't give a shit, I'm going on holiday" :lol:

I love the man.

You read his book? Hilarious in parts.  :lol:

Only just heard Zlatan was asked who he'd like to win now that Sweden are out to which he replied "I don't give a shit, I'm going on holiday" :lol:

I love the man.

Nah, defo need to get a hold of it.

I love the man.

I've got a translated PDF bro, you wannit?

I love the man.

I will.

I love the man.

Aye cheers.

Can't see anything other than Germany, Portugal, Spain and Italy progressing to the semi-finals.

I certainly don't think that Portugal and Italy are nailed on to get there. Even Spain have been largely quite poor by their own standards.