Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Knowing Blanc he will make a changement the 75th minutes.

And just for you to know, there is speaks about a punishment for Hatem. Not allowed to play for France until 2013 or something like that. We will know it after the Euro  as Blanc don't want to break the group.

You get punished for not passing to Ribery. I knew it.

Apparently Blanc said Ben Arfa was playing so poorly he was making Ribery look bad. Ben Arfa said that was just his face. :bluestar:

Proud of Hatem. :clap: :lol:

God, I hope you're not kidding Dave.

Can't understand a word Carragher is saying.

I don't particularly like the bloke but come on have understood everything he has said. What do you want him to do change his accent to sound like every other fucker down south, Our accent can be strong as fuck to people outside of the area and almost incomprehensible depending on how quick we talk.

Think its a bit harsh tbh

Remember when I went to Hull in the cup game and some bloke was trying to flog "Carra" autobiographies out of a binbag in the pub. Didn't get many takers surprisingly.

If I was you Ray i'd go for cards and corners

[move]f*** OFF Ray![/move]

Up until two months ago I though he was saying "Carlton Cole". First time I saw it was midway through a West Ham game. Only time it made sense to me. 

I don't particularly like the bloke but come on have understood everything he has said. What do you want him to do change his accent to sound like every other f***er down south, Our accent can be strong as f*** to people outside of the area and almost incomprehensible depending on how quick we talk.

Yeah but it doesn't sound like your hacking up a grolly while bouncing on a pogo stick.

I don't particularly like the bloke but come on have understood everything he has said. What do you want him to do change his accent to sound like every other fucker down south, Our accent can be strong as fuck to people outside of the area and almost incomprehensible depending on how quick we talk.

Calm down dear.

:lol: Of course it's harsh, people are taking the piss to an extent. 

I do genuinely highly dislike the Scouse accent which is a shame because a lot of the Scousers I've met are really nice.  The Geordie acccent is ace so it's not relevant.

I do genuinely highly dislike the Scouse accent quite a lot which is a shame because a lot of Scousers are really nice.  The Geordie acccent is ace so it's not relevant.

Can't help but take the piss when I meet a scouser like. It ain't the best like, it's mad how different it is from Mancunian n all given the relative proximity of the cities.

I do genuinely highly dislike the Scouse accent quite a lot which is a shame because a lot of Scousers are really nice.  The Geordie acccent is ace so it's not relevant.

Can't help but take the piss when I meet a scouser like.

An eye for an eye etc.