Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

8 out of the 23 in the Irish squad were not born in Ireland. Disgusting really.

Germans are probably worse :lol:

8 out of the 23 in the Irish squad were not born in Ireland. Disgusting really.

Germans are probably worse :lol:

Not really.

2 and they both moved to Germany as children.

Had an argument with someone about this the other day. I'm not even that knowledgeable but the misconception of Germany having a shitload of foreigners, just because of that Brazilian they had (who isn't in the squad) and a couple of Poles who moved over at young ages irritates me. Hell, at least Poland's only next door. We had a fucking Canadian who'd never resided in England ffs, that was accepted pretty quickly. :lol:

Match of the Day ‏@BBCMOTD

Sweden v England is live on BBC1 tomorrow. If you press your Red Button you'll get alternative commentary from @chrisdjmoyles & @davidvitty

Chris Moyles FFS :lol:

Guest palnese

It's like saying that Ashley Cole should be playing for Barbados.

James Perch is class for them on my FM-save.

Maybe it's because I can't understand what the fuck other countries' fans are saying, but are English people some of the most unimaginative, banterless people around? Fucking nine German bombers in the air. Always the War songs. Same old shite. The same old fucking droning bollocks.

We ended up kicking some twats out of our bar on Monday 2 hours after the game as they continually shouted 9 German bombers in the air. And something about fuck off Argentina. They're not even in the fucking Euros ffs, sing something relevant other than using it as an excuse to just shout stuff for the hell of it. Apparantly we're a bunch of cunts that suck dick and a shit bar because we don't let people be proud of their country. :lol: No, we just don't tolerate insufferable cunts with no imagination, banter or respect for people coming in a chilled out bar for quiet drinks. Fuck off to a Wetherspoons where you belong. Oh wait, no, we discovered they'd even managed to get kicked out of one of those. :lol: FFS. Absolute cunts.

Match of the Day ‏@BBCMOTD

Sweden v England is live on BBC1 tomorrow. If you press your Red Button you'll get alternative commentary from @chrisdjmoyles & @davidvitty

Chris Moyles FFS :lol:

Tempting if it's Lawro again.