Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Only 4 more days of 2 games a day. :sad: And they all kick off at the same time. :sad:

I think I'm going to be lost and feeling empty at 5pm tomorrow. :lol:

Get two screens going, man. It's 2012. Laptop-TV, TV-TV, Laptop-Laptop... the possibilities are UNLIMITED.

Only 4 more days of 2 games a day. :sad: And they all kick off at the same time. :sad:

Get two screens going, man. It's 2012. Laptop-TV, TV-TV, Laptop-Laptop... the possibilities are UNLIMITED.

could even throw an ipad in there.

Oh aye, but it's better to have the football staggered throughout the day.

Really made me laugh.

There was a point during the winter where I had a PL game, Spanish football, ACON and an FA Cup game on TV, Laptop, iPad and iPhone.

The missis didn't look amused :lol:

There was a point during the winter where I had a PL game, Spanish football, ACON and an FA Cup game on TV, Laptop, iPad and iPhone.

how do u watch a game on an iphone .. ive never been able to figure that out

how do u watch a game on an iphone .. ive never been able to figure that out

theres a sky go app to watch live tv on the iphone I think

Guest Phil K

Was thinking last night - whats with all the tattoo's ?

Some of the players are more tattooed than Ray Bradbury's "The Illustrated Man"

Maybe I'm getting old, but it's hideously ugly.

Is it the modern version of "Bigger cars, smaller dicks" ? (Which no doubt Kieron Dyer would have proved so considerably ?)

Or modern "Bling" ?

Aye, I'd quickly settled into a routine :(

exactly what I was thinking- funny how quick you get used to 2 games and a short break- should be like this every day :lol:  my lass would fucking hate it- all the more reason

Germany won against Denmark 13-1, apparantely.

NSFW:

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/04DzfL6gYtbac/610x.jpg http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/08q60n007ndL4/610x.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/08Yd0py9rj1y1/610x.jpg http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/01oYc7q0WD00m/610x.jpg

Czech Republic: Cech, Gebre Selassie, M. Kadlec, Sivok, Limerbsky, Plasil, Pilar, Hübschman, Kolar, Jiracek, Baros

Poland: Tyton, Boenisch, Wasilewski, Perquis, Piszcek, Dudka, Polanski, Obraniak, Murawski, Blaszcykowski, Lewandowski

Bold move to leave Tyton in goal instead of bringing back Szczesny.

Also, No Rosicky is certainly a big plus for Poland.