Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't see anything other than Germany, Portugal, Spain and Italy progressing to the semi-finals.

Y U NO HAVE FAITH?! :yuno:

Nah, I think the England - Italy match will be a long night. Extra time nailed on.

Can't see anything other than Germany, Portugal, Spain and Italy progressing to the semi-finals.

I certainly don't think that Portugal and Italy are nailed on to get there. Even Spain have been largely quite poor by their own standards.

The only one I can see a causing an upset are the Czechs really, relatively tidy outfit.

Germany and Portugal I can't see past. France could do Spain although I do fancy the Spanish. As long as England don't play like they did today, which I don't think they will, that game could go either way. Far from a certainty

Really disappointed with Blanc, he looks clueless. Sweden take the lead and he responds by taking HBA off for Malouda (!) and breaks any balance the formation had. So they continue with 2 DM's and Malouda and Nasri (who looked injured) above them, Ribery on the left running against 4 Swedish players. If he got past them, there was no one in the box as Benzema looked clueless.

Then on 77th he finally subs Nasri (who looked injured) for Menez and on 83th minute he finally brings on Giroud for one of the DM's. Blanc looked like he didn't care if they lose this and didn't even try to change anything. Shocking and can't see them get past Spain with that defense and absolutely no other plan than let the three big attacking players take turns in individually trying to break through the whole defense.

Given has to be in the flop XI I'm afraid

Aye, he was poor. But then again his defence were even worse. The flop XI is basically Republic of Ireland.

now there I'll disagree, yes Ireland were poor however we're not exactly blessed with an abundance of talent and our squad is basically lower prem and championship players and considering who we were playing its not exactly surprising we got our asses handed to us. The Dutch however are blessed with some superb players but failed miserably to achieve any cohesion in the slightest again a difficult group but when they have players of the talent of Robben, Van Persie, Sneijder etc you should at least try and look competent so based on that I'd name them as my flop XI of the tournament.

Given has to be in the flop XI I'm afraid

Aye, he was poor. But then again his defence were even worse. The flop XI is basically Republic of Ireland.

now there I'll disagree, yes Ireland were poor however we're not exactly blessed with an abundance of talent and our squad is basically lower prem and championship players and considering who we were playing its not exactly surprising we got our asses handed to us. The Dutch however are blessed with some superb players but failed miserably to achieve any cohesion in the slightest again a difficult group but when they have players of the talent of Robben, Van Persie, Sneijder etc you should at least try and look competent so based on that I'd name them as my flop XI of the tournament.

Fair point, but they didn't even play with organisation, spirit or heart. I expected them to lose every game, but not in the manner they did. Obviously there are a lot of other flops, I was being flippant.

Only just heard Zlatan was asked who he'd like to win now that Sweden are out to which he replied "I don't give a shit, I'm going on holiday" :lol:

I love the man.

You read his book? Hilarious in parts.  :lol:

Nah, defo need to get a hold of it.

I've got a translated PDF bro, you wannit?

Can I have it as well please mate?