Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/EwNyg8oj1TYpcrIzrrdDuw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zNDE7cT04NTt3PTUxMg--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/afp.com/photo_1340095277558-1-0.jpg

Amazing how many times Iniesta get's into positions like that and comes out with the ball.... what a player the closest thing we have today to Zidane.

It is especially maddening because he is essentially a non-athlete. You often see powerful and composed DMs (Tiote, Diarra, Mikel, Busquets, etc. ,etc.) who are brilliant at maintaining possession under duress, using their physicality to get some separation and releasing the ball. Iniesta, who is a midget with little muscle mass or physical explosiveness, not only does that, but also continues into the attacking phase and creates shooting opportunities for others. He is an incredible player to watch.

Most of time i think he just uses cute turns to create space and explodes away.... he's a lot quicker than he seems when dribbling and the other thing is he seems a master of using his low centre of gravity and how he positions his body to escape players despite not being very strong.

Messi is a master of this as well, bumping off players 3 times his size due to how he positions his body and how he dribbles and moves.

Messi is obviously stronger than Iniesta but i feel they both use similar techniques to get past taller and stronger opponents.

Many apologies if already discussed, but do ITV have the German v Greece game on, on Friday night. The listings would suggest not which seems bizarre.

are the qtrs fri sat sun mon?

No, start tomorrow and end on Sun.

ta

Guest Roger Kint

10 EX Liverpool players in Euro 2012 squads; name them?

Voronin, Baros, Mereiles, Torres, Arbeloa, Alonso, Keane. Sure theres two others i heard named in commentary that never played for them but were there.

Edit: That shit Poulsson lad who Roy spunked far too much on too.

Double edit: Those two i was thinking of were Spurs players. Also didnt think about Kuyt as leaving til 1 July. Dont even remember Diarra  :lol: