Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ribery has been decent tonight, shame none has managed to get in the box for him.

In previous games he has failed to cross the ball and just generally ran around like a headless chicken not taking many players on.

Edit: Now he gives the ball away.

Ribery has been decent tonight, shame none has managed to get in the box for him.

In previous games he has failed to cross the ball and just generally ran around like a headless chicken not taking many players on.

Edit: Now he gives the ball away.

He's been the worst player on the pitch

I've never seen Ribery put in more than a 7/10 performance whenever I've watched him.

Vastly over rated, this is the best I've seen him play, the only time he's managed to bring in any crosses and he's failing at it or theirs no support in the box.

Benzema really isn't that great.

Wrong, he's been a beast for Real Madrid this season.

I didn't watch much of Real Madrid if I'm honest.

Based on this tournament he doesn't look very special at all.

Not sure what he does well, and most annoyingly of all he never gets into the box when he should, always loafing around outside it.

Well she was a hot biscuit. :fwap:

My France/Benzama tournament bet is looking good.  Really glad England topped the group, I couldn't have seen us faring much better in this game at all although the likes of Chiles would probably say we'd have "had more of a go".  Fingers crossed the game versus Italy will be an even, entertaining game.

Weird isn't it?, France have for the past half a dozen generations had the best players on the left side which were very underrated outside of France, now they have their worst left side and it's over rated by everyone outside of France.

Guest neesy111

Benzema was excellent for Madrid.  You have to be a good striker to keep Higuain out for most of the season!

I've never seen Ribery put in more than a 7/10 performance whenever I've watched him.

Vastly over rated, this is the best I've seen him play, the only time he's managed to bring in any crosses and he's failing at it or theirs no support in the box.

:lol: Hilarious.