Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

People have forgotten how good Ba was in the first half of the season.

I certainly haven't. I just can't remember Ba scoring similar goals to that. The West Brom one was a free kick right if I remember correctly?

Nah, I meant from the pass from Ben Arfa. Lashed it in ridiculously hard before the keeper could even move.

Said that before to some people. Germany played Portugal, who were not in the tournament that time and who were really unlucky on the day to lose, played Holland who were not themselves during that tournament, played Denmark and Greece who are just Denmark and Greece (with all rescpect).

Today, different calibre of team, different result. Strange performance from Germany. No threat up front.

They've got a chance, but only if they'll bring on Reus and Klose for Kroos and Gomez.

Löw has been an idiot today for changing the system. Been a big fan of him so far.

Despite Balotelli's goals, loved watching Cassano.

Insanely talented player, just wonder if he could have achieved more.

Cassano should have never been allowed to cross for that first goal, though. Against 3 players - Boateng, Hummels and Khedira. Poor defending.

Cassano should have never been allowed to cross for that first goal, though. Against 3 players - Boateng, Hummels and Khedira. Poor defending.

It was, but it wasn't even that in particular. Just his control, the way he moves with the ball. That one where he controlled a 60 yard high ball with one little touch, man.

I certainly haven't. I just can't remember Ba scoring similar goals to that. The West Brom one was a free kick right if I remember correctly?

Nah, I meant from the pass from Ben Arfa. Lashed it in ridiculously hard before the keeper could even move.

That was nowhere near as powerful and emphatic as Balotelli's goal tbf.

Just had another look at it. Didn't remember it being such a hard shot for some reason. Aye, it was decent, but Mario's was better imho.

It was, but it wasn't even that in particular. Just his control, the way he moves with the ball. That one where he controlled a 60 yard high ball with one little touch, man.

Aye, agree. Just the one I've said stood out for me because it created a goal. Can't believe that Hummels and Khedira (won't count Boatend......) were able to make such a mistake.