Newcastle United 0 - 3 Chelsea - 12/03/11 - post-match reaction from page 37

Beren

Anelka and Alex have both handed in transfer requests.

Cheeky £500k bid for Alex from the fat fuck?

Wonder how much he'd go for? Think he'd hold out for a lesser CL team though.

he can't be worse than Luiz. wonder why they don't play him.

Can't blame the players for the effort, nor Pardew, despite leaving our left side so vulnerable. No need to be too harsh, it was a difficult situation.

Shambolic decision by the referee though. That's a straightforward red and it's not even debatable.

Very worried about the centre-backs' injuries. Especially the Captain. Colo IS our defence at the moment and it felt like everyone in the ground realised that when he went off.. fingers crossed he returns asap because we are a different team without him.

A few questions.

Should s*** Coloccini have gone off?

Was it a penalty?

Was it a Chelsea throw for the first goal?

Yes

Yes

No

It was a throw to them, the ball hit I think it was Ryan Taylor but mind there was no way the ref could have seen that.

In a lot of ways going 442 and starting LoveK were tactical blunders by Pardew, Would have thought seeing Obertan giving such a poor display for 45 min he needed pulling off as well.

Think it showed today how much def Guti does.

In saying that the red card moment changed the game.

In a lot of ways going 442 and starting LoveK were tactical blunders by Pardew, Would have thought seeing Obertan giving such a poor display for 45 min he needed pulling off as well.

Think it showed today how much def Guti does.

In saying that the red card moment changed the game.

Aye, it was a bit naive to go in so open against a team like Chelsea. But I quite admire his courage in going for it, I'd rather see that than Fat Sam's 10 man defence against bottom of the table teams approach.

FWIW Sky cameras picked up on Ryan Taylor seemingly gesturing that the cross did skim his head before going out.

I didn't think any of our players had touched it and nobody around me did either.

FWIW Sky cameras picked up on Ryan Taylor seemingly gesturing that the cross did skim his head before going out.

I didn't think any of our players had touched it and nobody around me did either.

Honestly can't make my mind up. Watching it on tv, they replayed from different angles and in my opinion I couldn't see it divert from it's course at all, no matter how many times they showed it. but Raylor did seem to gesture as if to admit it.