Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Could we have got our game at Anfield last season replayed seeing as Isak second goal wasn't offside, of course not.

Or maybe Wolves could have got the cup game replayed when the Var used the wrong player to set the line, meaning Liverpool didn't get knocked out, again of course not.

Some you win, some you lose, fuck Klopp and fuck Liverpool, you should get same treatment as everyone else, you entitled scumbag rancid shithouse shitholes.

Edited by Bimpy474

32 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Agree with most of that. But IMO it's too late to use the automated technology for this season. 

So weird that they rejected that automated tech.

Apparently the reason they gave was that it would soon be outdated.

Well then just update it whenever that happens if need be.

Can't even make the right decision on what to implement to make their lives easier.

The fact it's taken about 3 or 4 years for Liverpool to be on the wrong end of one of these decisions is telling too. Other clubs have been shafted loads of times but when it's them for the first time there's widescale fan outrage and official statements in response to the apology. It's been a long time coming for this lot and all the whinging and crying and indignation we've seen over the last 24 hours is ridiculous. They got shafted - the end. They burst their VAR cherry. I can understand some anger but I'm sure they've had plenty of good decisions from VAR over the last few seasons. Suck it up buttercup

52 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Perfectly encapsulates why I couldn't give a shit about it outside of hopefully the league implementing clearer processes to avoid such dumb misunderstandings.

But that won't be enough for them. They're a fucking joke.

They've been on the wrong end of a huge clusterf*ck, but honestly the noise been generated around it is nauseating, they are literally the only club who'd you'd expect to come out with that bullshit statement. If this goes down the road of replaying match and the like, then I think the backlash from other clubs and fans across the country would be monumental.

51 minutes ago, midds said:

The fact it's taken about 3 or 4 years for Liverpool to be on the wrong end of one of these decisions is telling too. Other clubs have been shafted loads of times but when it's them for the first time there's widescale fan outrage and official statements in response to the apology. It's been a long time coming for this lot and all the whinging and crying and indignation we've seen over the last 24 hours is ridiculous. They got shafted - the end. They burst their VAR cherry. I can understand some anger but I'm sure they've had plenty of good decisions from VAR over the last few seasons. Suck it up buttercup

Exactly, finally.... tit for tat. 

What's the difference with the palace game for Newcastle last year? Difference is that Newcastle would have definitely won if it wasn't for the var cock up. Liverpool might have won but we'll never know. 

But Eddie said we must accept it and move on, these selfish cunts must have had their heads up their arses for the last 2 years 

14 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

Fucking hell they’re appealing Curtis Jones’ leg breaker. [emoji38]

Hopefully the ban gets extended.

How that's not a frivolous appeal I don't know.

11 hours ago, leffe186 said:

Right lads, anyone up for us winning the title on goal difference from Liverpool? Imagine the fallout.

Just me?

:lol: If we were still shit, aye. But if you can win it, why the fuck can't we?

12 hours ago, leffe186 said:

"They’ve had the benefit of time to consider their response and had the option not to show their entire arse. They have eschewed that option.

Presumably egged on by the wider reaction and people who are supposed to be their friends, Liverpool appear now to have lost the entire run of themselves."

perfectly put. They are becoming a parody of themselves!!

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Liverpool appealing the first red card saying Jones was trying to put his foot over the top to control it. :lol:

That's pretty much exactly what Mitro did in one of his first games for us v Arsenal and it was just accepted. 

It’s precisely what me and KI said waaaay back in the thread. And as I pointed out at the time, if you do that and it goes wrong it is dangerous play. That’s the risk you take, and the key point is that the risk isn’t to you but the poor sod who might have his ankle broken.

If you try to put your foot over the ball to control it the chances of putting your studs into the opponent’s ankle/shin/knee are pretty high. We’ve seen it a ton of times. Then when the opponent is quicker to the ball and actually plays the ball which is the point of this fucking game then he stands a significant chance of being injured. It’s dangerous play.

It bugs me that we have to have this conversation.

It's absolutely insane that anyone's trying to claim that the first red card wasn't a red. It was about as blatant as they come, even in full speed, even if the ref wasn't show the still image of the contact. It's dangerous. It might not be intentional, but it's certainly dangerous.

I don't have much issue with the second red either. Obviously the first Jota incident shouldn't have been a yellow, but how many times do we see stuff like that given. I can understand why the ref gave it... in real time it does look like he nudges him for a cynical foul. The point is, Jota is then a moron for making that second challenge.

Obviously the whole situation with the disallowed goal is ridiculous, but it has happened to loads of teams. It's human error, just like pre-VAR. I think the VAR ref should be banned for a few games, but that's it. It was a clusterfuck, but there's been loads. Liverpool aren't special.

3 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Liverpool appealing the first red card saying Jones was trying to put his foot over the top to control it. :lol:

That's pretty much exactly what Mitro did in one of his first games for us v Arsenal and it was just accepted. 

That’s really just admitting he was endangering an opponent with an intentional action. They’d be better off saying he was going for the ball and unintentionally caught the player because of the point of contact with the ball. Regardless of either he endangered the player intentionally or through lack of control.

Edited by Tsunami

I hope there is a point when Liverpool can be charged with something.  Maybe:

Rule E3.1 says: “A participant shall at all times act in the best interests of the game and not act in any manner which is improper or brings the game into disrepute or use anyone, or a combination of violent conduct, serious foul play, threatening, abusive, indecent or insulting words or behaviour.”

From the athletic article:

What does this actually mean?

Generally speaking, it applies to comments made about a referee or other match officials.

This does not mean a manager cannot criticise a referee in a post-match interview. They can criticise an official’s “performance or competence”.

But they cannot imply bias or attack a referee’s integrity. Comments that are offensive towards the referee as a person, prolonged or excessive could lead to an investigation.

Liverpool could be accused of doing this at an institutional level.

https://archive.ph/fZexz#selection-2951.0-2963.175

4 hours ago, BlueStar said:

The article comments...

Capture.PNG

:lol: didn’t go anywhere near the comments. 

There’s a thread on Spurscommunity about “what other fans are saying about us”. Some of the stuff on RAWK is just…wow.