Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Just now, Hanshithispantz said:

Absolutely ridiculous. Literally just cheating [emoji38]

They’ll say we were time wasting (which we were) but nowt happened within those 5 minutes to add any extra on.

That's where you're wrong. We didn't let the big team score, so they had to add time to the added time.

Mariner has been corrupt as fuck for years, but this is just gratuitous. Not even trying to be subtle any more, just arbitrarily chalking goals off and adding on as much time as needed to get the 'right' result.

Someone tell Ronan Farrow to get on the case. Brown envelopes being circulated that would put 1990s Serie A to shame.

FWIW if that was against a team outside of the Hallowed Six I think that would have been 2-0 and game over. That disallowed goal was a joke. I'm sure there was another defender on the far side of the penalty area who was behind the line, but they focused only on the one challenging Isak - and even that looked level.

Something needs to be fucking done now like.

It’s beyond just taking the referee’s out and replacing them. Each football organisation has an agenda to have referee’s who give things in favour of certain teams and in certain situations. They want the entertainment, not fairness.

Beyond a fucking joke.

Listen lads, I hate Liverpool and wanted nothing but a Newcastle win there, but there was shithousing all night long including in extra time. You could see the extra minutes coming a mile away. Be interesting to watch it back and see how much time was actually wasted but I would imagine it was close to two minutes or more. 

Edited by Froggy

Actually about to lose my shit at people, ostensibly fans of this club, saying it was deserved :lol: this safety smile isn't helping :lol: eat my dicklint you fucking weirdos

edit: not the gameday thread :lol: i have a headache

Edited by thomas

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Listen lads, I hate Liverpool and wanted nothing but a Newcastle win there, but there was shithousing all night long including in extra time. You could see the extra minutes coming a mile away. Be interesting to watch it back and see how much time was actually wasted but I would imagine it was close to two minutes or more. 

Should have been 90 seconds added on on the five. There is no way that corner should have been allowed to be taken. Still fucking gutting we couldn't just fucking clear it mind

16 minutes ago, TRon said:

FWIW if that was against a team outside of the Hallowed Six I think that would have been 2-0 and game over. That disallowed goal was a joke. I'm sure there was another defender on the far side of the penalty area who was behind the line, but they focused only on the one challenging Isak - and even that looked level.

image.png

Which other guy?

In 5 minutes stoppage time, they found an additional 3 minutes. 

Matches would last for nearly 2 and a half hours at the rate Marriner gave Klopp once we hit 90 minutes.

Edited by JeffJ

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

image.png

Which other guy?

:lol: Ref isn't even in line to see if he's off. Total guess and protected by the institution.

Putting refs in the var booth is what dipshits do.

3 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Which other guy?

Thought it was the guy at the bottom of the picture there but on second look it wasn't. Still believe that goal is not ruled out against Southampton or Forest though.

3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Should have been 90 seconds added on on the five. There is no way that corner should have been allowed to be taken. Still fucking gutting we couldn't just fucking clear it mind

Someone has done the math on Reddit as it was causing a stir. 

3 mins and 33 seconds in total should have been added on. 

2 mins and 49 seconds of time wasting were from Pope alone. 

7 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Pope was down for 90 seconds, he had the ball so would've taken ~30 seconds to put the ball back in play. Ball went out for a corner at 96.35 and IMO that should be it for the game. 

We were shithousing a lot but I see no reason why Marriner didn't blow the whistle before the corner. Not an egregious error but fucking frustrating.

Just now, Froggy said:

CATCH ME GIVING A FUCK WHAT SOME PUBECHINNED REDDITOR POSTS INBETWEEN HIS MARATHON ANIME TUGSESSIONS

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Why wasn’t he booked for this “time wasting” then?

it’s not a 1:1 ratio of ball out of play = time added on. Otherwise we’d have 15 mins added on every game