Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

4 minutes ago, Cf said:

May as well just pack the whole thing in if we're going to replay games because the officials got something wrong. 

I'd rather they just awarded the three points to Liverpool, would get the desired result without wasting everyone else's time.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

I'd rather they just awarded the three points to Liverpool, would get the desired result without wasting everyone else's time.

May as well just pack the whole thing in if we're going to re-result games because the officials got something wrong. 

30 minutes ago, morpeth mag said:

Bring out your dead.

Looks like we might have to replay the 66 World Cup final. Might as well replay the 2010 R16 game too. This could be a money spinner.

It's on but it has to be with players that were originally playing in that game. 1986 Argentina game next.  

3 hours ago, Decky said:

Yeah sure lets just start replaying games when the referee makes a mistake. :lol: Part of me would love to see it and for Spurs to win 3-0 though. 

I recall at Anfield when he proposed the game replayed when Isak's goal was also incorrectly ruled.

That's something he'd do given his great level of sportsmanship, aye?

What was the craic with the Burn goal by the way? Did the goal line technology fail or is it different in the Champions League? I know they took a while to review the handball and offside but I'm used to the ref just pointing to his wrist then the halfway line when it indicates it crossed the line. 

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

What was the craic with the Burn goal by the way? Did the goal line technology fail or is it different in the Champions League? I know they took a while to review the handball and offside but I'm used to the ref just pointing to his wrist then the halfway line when it indicates it crossed the line. 

Linesman had given offside at the same time so I guess no reason to say it was a goal.

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Not sure. It looked like they were looking at a handball from Lascelles. But it wasn't deliberate; arms in a natural(ish) position, didn't lead directly to the goal.

Bruno was comfortably onside.

Thought the PSG goal was offside based on the replay myself.

Edited by The College Dropout