Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

2 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I don’t think there’s much controversial about the call.  He’s not exactly miles off but a playable part of his body is ahead of play.  

Can a hand be offside? Or is it only a body part you can score with? 

That would say technically you can score with your shoulder, ironically we had a few shoulder situations that were handball last season 

24 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

Can a hand be offside? Or is it only a body part you can score with? 

That would say technically you can score with your shoulder, ironically we had a few shoulder situations that were handball last season 

The tip of a boot can be offside if the crosses the VAR lines. It's bollocks, but that's the rule.

Referees will never ever get the respect they ask for when teams like Liverpool keep getting penalties like that.

Asking for respect is like going up to the biggest tosser in a pub, spitting in his face and asking him not to fucking punch you all over.

All our refs, bar a couple are useless cunts. So bad it's ridiculous, and this cunt tonight is supposed to be one of the best. He's an utter wanker.

Edited by Bimpy474

I mean if the officials are going to give penalties when players are cheating them and then VAR are just like sound nice dive enjoy your penalty then I don't see how they're supposed to be gaining any of this respect we're supposed to be showing them. 

It’s so damaging for the game. i’m sure everyone other than Liverpool fans has looked at that penalty decision as a horrific error. No one who’s played football at any level thinks that you should get a pen for making absolutely minimal contact with your back leg, literally mm’s of contact at that and then taking a further four steps before going down. 

It’s unwatchable nonsense. There’s so much wrong with penalty officiating. The handball rule is awful. The slightest-contact-is-a-penalty is awful. 

Im not that pissed off with regards to this game, we were awful. However, the game just keeps going in the wrong direction with officiating. How is it getting worse for these decisions?

It's going to take someone walking their players off the pitch for any meaningful change. I reckon we might see someone like O'Neil do it later this season when they're safe in mid table and there's not so many games left. 

Look forward to the day a manager has the arsehole to do that cos it's a brave, brave thing to do. In a lot of ways I'm glad it likely won't be Eddie who will eventually resort to that but whoever does will set such a precedent IMO.

Edited by Pilko

Imagine looking at that, either in real time or on a replay, and thinking it's a penalty.

The first one is a clear sive as well, but I can see why that was given (similar to Isaks against Forest), but that second one? Fucking howay. First of all, that touch simply can't be enough to give a goal for, and secondly how far are you allowed to run before diving without it being called a dive? 

14 minutes ago, duo said:

They are either all completely incompetent or corrupt.  Take your pick.

Take...your.....pick...

GCye7jEXsAAi9sv?format=jpg&name=medium