Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

You know what more shocking, Perez was down with a head injury because of it, and the ref and all the officials allowed play to go on. Only after Wolves got a corner did he very slowly go over to Perez to see if he was ok. The referee and the officials have a duty of care towards players, all the officials today failed that and were negligent, both as professionals, and in the eyes of the law.

VAR won’t change a fucking thing because their is another corrupt cunt sitting making the VAR decisions.

You saw in the World cup all the bellends trying snide things got done with VAR. No excuse for it not to be used.

The head injury thing is ridiculous, if a player is down why does the physio have to wait for the ref to allow them on?

Rafa:

"In a game you were controlling (it’s worse). The elbow in the face of Perez was a red cad and a penalty. You have to keep fighting in difficult circumsances.

I have seen the replay and we need VAR right now.

You care, you try to do the best for your team and you see a situation like that.

I cannot believe that if he had got to the ball he would have put it in the top corner. It’s very difficult to explain to our fans.

I cannot understand what happened. Everything we did and the way we controlled the game - it means nothing now.

Both elbow and red card annoyed me.

I’m wasting my time trying to explain things in a polite way."

And I'm guessing rather than any retrospective action on the referee and Wolves player, these absolutely disgusting comments from Rafa and Ayoze, lambasting a good, honest family man like Mike Dean who was just doing his job, means some fines our way too. :lol: Fucking cunts.

Still so fucking angry. I thought it might have been a foul when it happened but I was so angry for no one stopping play for Perez to get medical attention.

Sorry to say it but Mike Dean and the other officials need the book thrown at them for that.

Didn’t Mlurinho public ally call a referee out once at Chelsea and Chelsea never got that referee again. Same needs to happen with Mike Dean. I’d say he shouldn’t referee again but that’s not going to happen. Our local press should be putting it in the front page tomorrow and getting the ball rolling with this. Absolute fucking disgrace.