Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

The technology is there to not even have VAR for offsides, it could all be done with technology.

We'll use the technology, which, I'm told, is the very best, we have the best technology, ask anybody, and we're going to have that technology and use that technology everywhere. Believe me. Everywhere.

Guest firetotheworks

What happened today?

Should have had a pen, and Kamara should have been either sent off with a straight red or a subsequent second yellow. Obviously we got neither.

Guest firetotheworks

What happened today?

Should have had a pen, and Kamara should have been either sent off with a straight red or a subsequent second yellow. Obviously we got neither.

Blatant, aye?

I'd say the straight red was contentious, but if that wasn't a straight red then he definitely should have had a second yellow for the over the top shoulder barge on Kenedy.

What happened today?

Blatant, aye?

I'd say the straight red was contentious, but if that wasn't a straight red then he definitely should have had a second yellow for the over the top shoulder barge on Kenedy.

Grabbed Kennedy by the throat.

Guest neesy111

We did get lucky with one situation, mitro was through in the first 5 mins (given offside) and was onside.

But we 100% should have got a pen.

Guest neesy111

We did get lucky with one situation, mitro was through in the first 5 mins (given offside) and was onside.

But we 100% should have got a pen.

The problem is the ratio for wrong decisions against us to for us is about 1:5

We certainly were on the wrong end again today.

It’s proper weird, not just the failure of officials to give us correct decisions, but it seems like the commentators are in on it too. Kenedy being wrestled to the ground “might have been a penalty”, but Lascelles “hand ball” was a “definite” pen.