Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Starting to think it was deliberate looking at replays.

Same. Even in real-time

Without a doubt it's delibrate, totally blatant and an absolutely shocking manouvre - that could have resulted in a broken jaw or broken cheek bones easily - Mike Dean is one of the worst officials going. If that cunt is not suspended for that elbow then the FA is corrupt.

Love that both Perez and Rafa are bringing this to the public’s attention

It must be annoying to know that a penalty would have seen us win the game 2-1 instead of losing. Not to mention getting an elbow in the face for your trouble.

You can have whatever criticism of Rafa or his decisions or the players or the Yedlin sending off but the fact is if that was a pen and a red card (like it should have been), Wolves wouldn’t have won the game.

Look forward to Dermott Gallagher tell us how he got all the major decisions correct tomorrow.

English Referees are such a cozy club of bent cunts.  Really needs shaking up from the top down with lots of fresh blood.

And VAR.  FFS get VAR in!

I’ve been saying this for years.

Referee’s at the top level get about £100k a year, have to only meet up once a month, and got there because of their contacts. They are rich men with a hobbie as a referee, and they only got so far because they are willing to bow to pressure and make decisions which guide games to the results the FA and the Premier League want.

We all know the FA is just a money making organisation for it’s elite members who are out of touch with the modern world, and referee’s are just a symptom of that.

They need to scrap the fee’s to train to become a referee and make it free to attract people at all levels. We should also be working with schools, local FA’s, local leisure centre’s and clubs themselves to help identify young referee’s and officials, kids who like football but arn’t good enough to become a player.

We should scrap the elite level as well. It’s no good having only a few referee’s who can referee at the top level, the pool needs to be expanded. Also if you’re prepared to pay someone so much money a year to become a top level official, then you need them to be full tome employee’s. It’s no good having them work through the week as police officers or dentists, they need to be training day in and day out like players do.

Personally thought he got both the Yedlin and Perez decisions correct.

Lascelles never looked like getting there IMO and unless you can prove intent from Boly I can't see how you can send him off for the elbow. He didn't look at Perez, so if he was trying to elbow him, it was guesswork.

Mike Dean is still a horrendous cunt though.

Lascelles never looked like getting there IMO and unless you can prove intent from Boly I can't see how you can send him off for the elbow. He didn't look at Perez, so if he was trying to elbow him, it was guesswork.

You’ll not find many agreeing with you.

Nope.

Yedlin's wasn't a cut & dry case. First of all his shirt was being pulled first and Lascelles had to have a chance of covering. Of course it was all Yedlin's doing in the first place (don't get me started on this useless sack of shit), but it didn't warrant a text-book red card at all.

As for the elbow it doesn't matter if it was intentional or not (which it definitely was). It's a foul. You are impeding a player from getting to the ball. It happens to be in the box so it's a clear penalty. The shape of the left elbow tells me it was deliberate.

Woke up this morning still seething. English refereeing and football in general is making me hate the sport. Maybe it's because we're not doing well as NUFC. Everything about it though is just substandard at the moment.

Mike Dean is still a horrendous c*** though.

Well, that Perez incident, Dean said the ball hit Ayoze's face. And he was bleeding. Dean is a cunt. end of.

Guest firetotheworks

Because that's not the rule. It's endangering the opponent if you're flailing your arms around regardless of whether you know where they are or not.