Dogawful Officiating: PL clubs to vote on proposal to scrap VAR

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Good that they finally have something in place for the key incidents, but I thought they brought that in two years ago already.

It's the systemic diving, flopping that is the biggest disease in football. Look at Neymar again today. Him and Suarez are probably the poster boys for the disease in the game.

Great, huge talents but utter disgraces authorised to operate with impunity.

This happened the other day in the England under-20's game:

Possibly the right decision but still contains some ridiculous theatrics from the England player that probably influenced it.

Not surprised Allardyce is against it seeing as he has Zaha playing for him who is one of the biggest cheaters in the league.

To be fair to Allardyce in an interview he gave (about diving and the FA looking at video later), he did go on to say that if players are banned in retrospect, players booked for diving wrongly will still not have those yellow cards recinded. His point was you can one without the other for it to be fair. And he did say have a monitor there for the officials to look at during the game to sort it there and then.

He's right imo, but still a massive fat uncouth ape, who i believe has always encouraged his players to cheat.

Not surprised Allardyce is against it seeing as he has Zaha playing for him who is one of the biggest cheaters in the league.

To be fair to Allardyce in an interview he gave (about diving and the FA looking at video later), he did go on to say that if players are banned in retrospect, players booked for diving wrongly will still not have those yellow cards recinded. His point was you can one without the other for it to be fair. And he did say have a monitor there for the officials to look at during the game to sort it there and then.

He's right imo, but still a massive fat uncouth ape, who i believe has always encouraged his players to cheat.

BENZEEEMA! STAND ON THE KEEPER'S TOES!! KAKA!! GET A RESTART, KAKA!

Alan Davies podcast thingy  :lol: Absolutely hilarious that is.

Alan Davies podcast thingy  :lol: Absolutely hilarious that is.

All he has to do is tell his players to stop flinging themselves to the ground at the slightest touch, and that scenario ceases to be an issue. If they all stop going down so easily it becomes easier for the referee to spot genuine fouls.

All he has to do is tell his players to stop flinging themselves to the ground at the slightest touch, and that scenario ceases to be an issue. If they all stop going down so easily it becomes easier for the referee to spot genuine fouls.

Absolutely but that fat idiot goes along with, 'well everyone else does it' we'll just be the best at it. It won't work unless all managers do it and that'll never happen. And even by some miracle they did some players will always cheat, it's human nature to cheat for some people.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm not one for saying everyone is out to get us. But I think if its one of ours doing this yesterday and a Huddesfield player rolling around blooded on the floor with the fans baying for a card then he would have seen red. Mbemba is not even ducking down in the incident. :(

I'm not one for saying everyone is out to get us. But I think if its one of ours doing this yesterday and a Huddesfield player rolling around blooded on the floor with the fans baying for a card then he would have seen red. Mbemba is not even ducking down in the incident. :(

I said about that in the match, the ref didn't even speak to their player, ridiculous.

I'm not sure about the "stamp" yesterday, but the high foot is a booking at least every day of the week. Full studs showing about five feet off the ground.  Mitro would definitely be sent off for it.

The fix was in.

It's odd as they get one of the biggest changing rooms in all of English football when they come up here, they get a little swanky meal too. I can't imagine why they'd hate us, I can't think of one reason whatsoever.

:pardsgrin: