Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

That was the worst decision I've ever seen in any match. The 4th official told the ref he'd got it woefully wrong and the ref wouldn't accept it. It took them 5 minutes to sort that bit out and the ref added only 3 mins to the end of the half.

Unbelievable.

Guest neesy111

Premier league refs are as bad as championship one's.

Bet Neesy regrets this one [emoji38]

They are all as bad as each other.

That was the worst decision I've ever seen in any match. The 4th official told the ref he'd got it woefully wrong and the ref wouldn't accept it. It took them 5 minutes to sort that bit out and the ref added only 3 mins to the end of the half.

Unbelievable.

Fucking hell. :lol:

Unbelievable.

Has that come about about the 4th official informing the ref about the decision?

Sick of the sight of this thread. After this season it should be locked and thrown in the bin forever.

The ref made his decision, nobody had a clue what he was going on, he then went over to the 4th official who looked like he had a tablet and they basically argued for 5 minutes, Rafa was going ape s***. Someone closer to it than me said at HT that the 4th official was continually telling the ref that he was wrong. Mind blowing stuff really.

Unbelievable.

Aye the 3 minutes added time was hilarious

Ref confirms he applied the law wrong.  Confirms there was encroachment and he should have ordered a retake.

He's upset apparently.  Hope his wife leaves him tbh.

The same incident happened in a world qualifier between Bahrain and Uzbekistan a few years ago, Uzbekistan eventually won the game 1-0 but complained about the incident, Fifa reviewed it and ordered the match to be replayed, Bahrain drew 1-1 and ended up knocking Uzbekistan out in the second leg :lol:

Ref confirms he applied the law wrong.  Confirms there was encroachment and he should have ordered a retake.

He's upset apparently.  Hope his wife leaves him tbh.

He can fuck right off the lying shit.

The same incident happened in a world qualifier between Bahrain and Uzbekistan a few years ago, Uzbekistan eventually won the game 1-0 but complained about the incident, Fifa reviewed it and ordered the match to be replayed, Bahrain drew 1-1 and ended up knocking Uzbekistan out in the second leg :lol:

Oh fuck no :lol:

I'm still fucking livid at that incident, despite us winning. That shit just shouldn't happen, and the useless fucker should be sacked right here and now. It's not an error of judgement or owt like that, he simply didn't know the rules of the game, which at this level there is just no excuse for.

Obviously the whole thing was even more of a joke when he talks to his assistants for five minutes and still gets it wrong AND on top of that only gives 3 minutes of stoppage time. Utter, utter joke. And he is "upset"? Fuck him and his feelings, imagine if that cost us the game and we lose to Sheffield on Saturday? All of the sudden there is pressure on us again because of the ref not knowing the rules.

How can you not know that a retake was needed? It's absolutely staggering. Why didn't one of the other three officials pull him up on it immediately? Were they equally as clueless or just afraid to speak up?

What a complete farce.