Other clubs' new kits - 2012/13

Toon Hoser

Had a dream we had a sensational bid from Umbro and they were going to give us the England/Man City full "tailored by umbro" treatment and our kits were lush as fuck.

Where's cubaricho at, he'll know this as I discussed how i wanted this for our next kits in the pub yesterday.

Had a dream we had a sensational bid from Umbro and they were going to give us the England/Man City full "tailored by umbro" treatment and our kits were lush as fuck.

Where's cubaricho at, he'll know this as I discussed how i wanted this for our next kits in the pub yesterday.

True story.

• 2 weeks later...

Bit offtopic but how does the Virgin Money seem like in this years kit. Is it gonna fall off after 3 washes?

They have this on the shop:

THE NEWCASTLE UNITED VIRGIN MONEY AWAY SHIRT HAS AN APPLIED PATCH OVER THE ORIGINAL SPONSORS LOGO. PLEASE NOTE NEWCASTLEUNITED CANNOT GUARANTEE THE LONGEVITY OF THE APPLICATION.

love Umbro kits, my local side Cork City's kits are umbro ones this season (the home ones basically a rip off of Athletic Bilbao's green away kit) and are lovely, pity we're useless despite looking the part 

Bit offtopic but how does the Virgin Money seem like in this years kit. Is it gonna fall off after 3 washes?

They have this on the shop:

THE NEWCASTLE UNITED VIRGIN MONEY AWAY SHIRT HAS AN APPLIED PATCH OVER THE ORIGINAL SPONSORS LOGO. PLEASE NOTE NEWCASTLEUNITED CANNOT GUARANTEE THE LONGEVITY OF THE APPLICATION.

Don't bother. The new strip will be out next month.

That collar just doesn't look right to me. :undecided: Other than that, nice kit.

:huff:

Looks like this collar:

http://i.imgur.com/cshBX.jpg

and is therefore awesome.

edit: well, maybe a bit stumpier... or something. hard to tell.

Hard to see past the sponsors. I like the collar and stripe width but the patch doesn't seem big enough for PL lettering plus numbering.