James Tomkins

Dave

Guest bimpy474

I find it funny that racism causes so much outrage on here but blatant sexist posts such as that are accepted as normal.

Show us your tits Chubbs.

http://hatchesmagazine.com/blogs/Flyosophy/files/2011/01/man-boobs.jpg

Lovely, you sure are a looker :D

Karen Brady's real diary has been released.

Sunday:

Still aching down there but somehow manage to drop my knickers for my husband.

Monday:

Go to work, drop my knickers for the boss.

Tuesday:

Go and watch the team train, go to the toilets and bring out my rabbit.

Wednesday:

Off to a meeting with some sort of football community, end up shagging the richest bloke there in the toilets.

Thursday:

Find a wad of notes in my bag and a card with a number on it from the bloke last night, do nothing all day then go home a let my knickers loose for the hubby.

Friday:

Getting excited for tomorrow, shag the other boss in all the excitement.

Saturday:

My lads have a good win, as a reward I follow them into the dressing room and let them all take me. (To be fair I would have done them all if it was a draw just for the effort, and I would have done if they lost just to try and cheer them up).

The dirty fucking whore.

I'd imagine you'd find scribblings like these in the house of a massive sex offender once they'd been rumbled and later sentenced to multiple life sentences.  Bizarre. :lol:

Karen Brady's real diary has been released.

Sunday:

Still aching down there but somehow manage to drop my knickers for my husband.

Monday:

Go to work, drop my knickers for the boss.

Tuesday:

Go and watch the team train, go to the toilets and bring out my rabbit.

Wednesday:

Off to a meeting with some sort of football community, end up shagging the richest bloke there in the toilets.

Thursday:

Find a wad of notes in my bag and a card with a number on it from the bloke last night, do nothing all day then go home a let my knickers loose for the hubby.

Friday:

Getting excited for tomorrow, shag the other boss in all the excitement.

Saturday:

My lads have a good win, as a reward I follow them into the dressing room and let them all take me. (To be fair I would have done them all if it was a draw just for the effort, and I would have done if they lost just to try and cheer them up).

The dirty fucking whore.

I'd imagine you'd find scribblings like these in the house of a massive sex offender once they'd been rumbled and later sentenced to multiple life sentences.  Bizarre. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest fraser

Is he not still cup tied if he was named in the CC match day squad?

(g) A substitute who does not play in a match is entitled to play for another Club in the

Competition in the same season.

West Ham United have signed FC Dallas central defender George John on loan, with the option to make it a permanent transfer when it expires on 5 March.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16547306.stm

Reckon this is linked to our interest of Tomkins? Could mean the way is clear for the transfer to take place now West Ham have found a replacement...

Saw that the other day. Thought it might be linked also.

West Ham United have signed FC Dallas central defender George John on loan, with the option to make it a permanent transfer when it expires on 5 March.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16547306.stm

Reckon this is linked to our interest of Tomkins? Could mean the way is clear for the transfer to take place now West Ham have found a replacement...

Nope, not at all. Really short in that department. Like us signing CB cover then others presuming we are looking to shift colo.