Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Was brilliant today. Was our bright spark throughout, but we found it much easier to get him on the ball once he went wide.

Absolutely ripped them to shreds from there, the ball just sticks to his feet. His goal was outstanding but he threatened to do the same thing 2 or 3 times.

Anyone who has not seen it yet wont be disappointed, started just inside their half dribbled in and out of about 5 players, got to the by line after beating the full back and was waiting for him to cross it when he skipped back inside the full back and lashed it into the roof of the net from a tight angle.

Defintiely one of the best goals I have ever seen and if Messi scored it would be showing it time and time again.

:pedro: :drool:

I f***ing love how nobody knows how many players he beat. :lol:

It all happened very quickly like; I was in leezers, there was definitely about 5-6 players round him at different stages of his run, not sure how many challenges went in, was one of them little 'darty' runs close to the goal line that feature on some of his youtube vids, then he just smashed it in the roof of net. The whole place erupted like. unsurprisingly.

I know... 2 mates were at the match... One said he beat 5 men the other 7!!!... Either way they both said it was special...

I think I may have just seen the best goal I've ever seen live, courtesy of HBA. Seriously, if you haven't seen it, you're in for a treat.

Played very well all game, but especially when he was moved to the right.

im very aroused

Maybe ITV will have one of their f*** ups tonight and it will for ever remain stuff of legend.

Because he ran past some, dribbled past some, honestly couldn't tell , could be two players even, all i saw was him taking the ball and running at a group of yellow shirts, getting past all of them then just when it thought he'd shoot he came up with a brilliant little skill in a tight angle to dribble past the last man and smash it in the net.

Such a fantastic goal from the lad. Here's my description :D :

His goal was fwap-worthy really - he got the ball on the right and basically waltzed through the Blackburn defence to get into the box, he kept the ball effectively away from three/four Blackburn players and then scored. Great solo effort.

He was so much more influential from the wing than he was in the number 10 role today. Hopefully Pardew will reassess his options now - Ben Arfa has just proven that he CAN play on the wing.

Gonna have to stay home tonight, the girls might find me offensive dancing around on the floor with a boner and wet spot in my grey pants thinking of his goal, and this without even seeing it  :lol:

As said before I'm not convinced it's entirely down to Pardew he hasn't played out there, but hopefully now Ben Arfa has seen how more effective he is in the English game from a wide position, he'll relish it more.

I heard he picked the ball up from Krul in our box, danced around all 11 Blackburn players (including the keeper), dribbled back to the halfway line, paid Taylor a fiver to sit on the ball for a couple of seconds, slapped Pardew in the face, licked Obertan's head, took the ball back, went around another 7 or 8 players, and hit it from the halfway line. Keeper didn't even move, top corner.