Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest NobbyOhNobby

I was 100% sure I wasn't gay until today, but after experiencing that amazing goal at st James' today I would happily let Ben Arfa teach me a lesson

looking forward to hearing the radio commentary of his goal tomorrow. really thought he should have done a somersault when breaking into the box for his goal, just something to try and make it a little less ordinary.

After watching it a few more times on repeat, I don't think enough was made on MOTD of the little flick to get by the final two defenders. Sheer quality, he skins them before they're even there.

Guest elbee909

Shay Given ‏ @No1shaygiven: What a goal from Ben Arfa on match of the day. Messi like. The toon are on fire

Guest elbee909

"I'm missing something here. The Ben Arfa goals was good, but magnificent? No. The defence was terrible, and he only actually passes 1 player"

Yes, that from a Liverpool fan. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

After watching it a few more times on repeat, I don't think enough was made on MOTD of the little flick to get by the final two defenders. Sheer quality, he skins them before they're even there.

Aye Pardew mentioned it too, a little lift so the defender cant tackle him.

Running at full pelt, and with just enough weight on it to beat the defenders but still leave him enough space in front of the goalkeeper for the finish. Marvellous.

Guest pintofscottsellers

'Gotta say thats a good goal from ben arfa like but id still rather have sessegnon anyday' just seen that on twitter, what a roar

Guest bimpy474

Running at full pelt, and with just enough power to beat the defenders but leave him space for the finish. Marvellous.

Got to say i'm still amazed with have such a talent playing for us.....loving footy at the moment.

Thought he'd pushed it too far to finish at first and that he was going to shift it to Cissé.

O ye, of little faith.

I took my eye off HBA a number of times because I desperately wanted Cisse to stay onside. :laugh:

His face when the slide comes in is hilarious like. His whole body seems to stop for a split-second, then he just hits another gear. The most talented player I've ever seen in black and white at St James'.

It was class. You can do that on FIFA, but Hatem does it in real life. :smug: