Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest mimifrench

Another support for Hatem (for the Euro) :

http://sport.direct8.fr/news/noel-le-graet-fan-d%E2%80%99hatem-ben-arfa/

Noel Le Graet is the President of the French football federation (so Laurent Blanc's boss basically).

"It's not the President who talk to you but just a football observer. I'm glad Hatem is back in the foreground. I adore this young, this footballer. I'm looking at his performances very attentively. It's someone for who I have a lot of affection."

The Blackburn goal was recorded on a rotary dial telephone tbf.

Ok but we were able to see it so...

Got a updated compilation up if anyone wants to watch... BEN ARFA - SEASON SO FAR {NEW} {NUFC_COMPILATION}

Has the run against Bolton where he even goes past the ref and puts him on his arse....  :aww:

Amazing vid, thanks!  :)

At which minute is it that he puts the ref on his arse? Can't find that part unless I'm seeing the wrong compilation

Poll of nearly 18,000 people on a French site asking whether he should go to the Euros. 84% voted yes. :smug:

I managed to read that in Broken English, thinking one of the French lads had posted it. :lol:

http://howimetyourotaku.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/my-mind-is-full-of-fuck.jpg?w=600

Guest mimifrench

Couple of random Spanish sites linking him with Barca. :lol:

Pretty sure he's going to Man Utd after...

... Or spending all his career in Newcastle! :bluestar:

Hypothetically speaking, if he did ever end up at Barca, I'd certainly still love the bloke and support him. Can't see it for at least a few seasons yet mind, really think we'll have him for a while.

Guest mimifrench

Speaking about that, I'd be really curious to know how you would react (you, Newcastle fans - Well, I'm one too) if he goes to another club in the Premier league (assuming a big one), considering how you seem to hate them so much (Man Utd for example).

I have that reflexion because I've seen (well, rather read) how you speak about previous NUFC players who you liked very much too and who left (Carroll, Enrique...). But I know they (those 2 players in particulars) did bad things so... Just wonder if you would still like HBA if he left... ?

Nevertheless, I really think, considering the type of man he is, that he could very easily spend his all career here if you play at the top level and keep playing big role in the League...

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

I really hope he gets in the French team.

if does not have the Euro there will All Clips another revolution in France

and head will be cut

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Speaking about that, I'd be really curious to know how you would react (you, Newcastle fans - Well, I'm one too) if he goes to another club in the Premier league (assuming a big one), considering how you seem to hate them so much (Man Utd for example).

I have that reflexion because I've seen (well, rather read) how you speak about previous NUFC players who you liked very much too and who left (Carroll, Enrique...). But I know they (those 2 players in particulars) did bad things so... Just wonder if you would still like HBA if he left... ?

Nevertheless, I really think, considering the type of man he is, that he could very easily spend his all career here if you play at the top level and keep playing big role in the League...

I think so too

I think he found his club  :snod: