Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

It wasn't until that video finished that I thought "Why the fuck have I just sat through a 3 minute video spoken in a language I don't understand"

:lol: init did the same. Think I'm a bit obsessed with Hatem :(

He wouldn't be considered Ballon D'or if he's keep playing here, simply as that.

That's meaningless to us though isn't it? The longer he's with us, the better we become, Newcastle need him. I'd prefer him not getting a ballon d'or if it means he fires us into CL football next year/one year and I think almost everyone would

If I was Pardew, I'd get him to practice shooting and crossing with his right foot. For sure, he's very good at making space to hit it with his left, but he does pass up opportunities by not trusting his right.

I do get the impression that on the continent there's more of an emphasis on expanding your repertoire with your stronger foot, rather than building up your weaker one.

:thup: :thup: :thup:

His right isn't even that bad at present, he just much prefers the left. It's definitely something which can be worked on. My left foot used to feel like someone else's when I swung my foot at the ball :lol:

He wouldn't be considered Ballon D'or if he's keep playing here, simply as that.

That's meaningless to us though isn't it? The longer he's with us, the better we become, Newcastle need him. I'd prefer him not getting a ballon d'or if it means he fires us into CL football next year/one year and I think almost everyone would

Certainly I want him to be here as long as possible.  But if he continues playing like that, it is just a matter of time that he wants to be the best playing in the world, and he has to leave to do that.

Strange to say, but I would be happy for the 20m from Real Madrid, 

Certainly I want him to be here as long as possible. 

Make your mind up like.

That means I've resigned of keeping him here longer than 2 years, and in that case, I'd rather it be Real Madrid.

I'd really like to think that given his previous personality clashes he'd be cautious of going to a club like Madrid. It might be wishful thinking but I could see him here a good 3 full seasons. I suppose it depends on the size of the bid and how many £'s appear in MA's eyes.

Guest mimifrench

There must be something wrong with some of you on here. Can't you just enjoy him being in your team and playing every weekend now, without speculating on tranferts ?? 

Ben arfa will go nowhere in the near future, he loves playing in Newcastle and in England. He certainly won't return to France, impossible for me (to answer Optimistic nut post on Lille).

Going to a very big club now (no that NUFC isn't one but...) would be a terrible mistake. And to do what there? Seating on the bench??

Know M.Ashley is looking for money every time but sometimes if you want the club to improve and stay in high level for a long time, you just have to put all your effort to keep your best players. And needless to say that it will also attract other good players to NUFC. And I'm near to say that Ben arfa played a big role for NUFC's attractiveness...

There must be something wrong with some of you on here. Can't you just enjoy him being in your team and playing every weekend now, without speculating on tranferts ?? 

Ben arfa will go nowhere in the near future, he loves playing in Newcastle and in England. He certainly won't return to France, impossible for me (to answer Optimistic nut post on Lille).

Going to a very big club now (no that NUFC isn't one but...) would be a terrible mistake. And to do what there? Seating on the bench??

Know M.Ashley is looking for money every time but sometimes if you want the club to improve and stay in high level for a long time, you just have to put all your effort to keep your best players. And needless to say that it will also attract other good players to NUFC. And I'm near to say that Ben arfa played a big role for NUFC's attractiveness...

It's the 'Newcastle Way' Mimi.

we need to reach 1000 page again... for the 3rd ben arfa thread... we must filled it with every shit available also. :lol: