Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

When's the next squad announcements?

sorry my friend I do not understand

when players list will be given ?

We fit Ben Arfa, like Man U fitted Cantona.

Nicely done.  :thup:

Off topic, but you should see the place Cantona lived in when he was in Manchester, man. Literally a modest semi. Albeit in the same gorgeous area where I happen to reside.

Off topic, but you should see the place Cantona lived in when he was in Manchester, man. Literally a modest semi. Albeit in the same gorgeous area where I happen to reside.

I remember seeing his house on tv. I'm guessing around the time he jumped into the crowd at selhurst park. I was actually amazed, and quite impressed that a footballer of such standing would still live in a house like my mam and dads. :lol:

Re Hatem, i read the other day he's living at the jesmond dene. I'd be more hopeful of him staying if he'd buy a house in the area.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

When's the next squad announcements?

sorry my friend I do not understand

when players list will be given ?

Errrrrr oui.

????

at around May 15 for a player who plays abroad

for players loco May 20 I believe

Guest mimifrench

Ben Arfa is certainly a loco player.. There was a short french interview a while ago with him, they showed his house for a couple of seconds. Looked old and a bit creepy iirc :lol:

:dowie:

I think BEN BEN BEN ARFA meant "for LOCAL player", not loco... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahhhhhhh google translation...

Ben Arfa is certainly a loco player.. There was a short french interview a while ago with him, they showed his house for a couple of seconds. Looked old and a bit creepy iirc :lol:

Pretty sure that wasn't his house.

Aye, i think it was just a neutral place where the interview happened.

Guest mimifrench

It was just a manor house in Newcastle.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

I think BEN BEN BEN ARFA meant "for LOCAL player", not loco... :lol: :lol: :lol:

it is exactly that

What crap google translation :huff:

but the merit of good ca make us laugh when you reread it :lol:

mimi je sent un soupçon dironi non  :whistle:

Guest mimifrench

it is exactly that

:mackems:

It just made me burst out laughing when I saw it. But it's good, always laugh with your posts.

Un très léger soupçon d'ironie alors... ;)

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

it is exactly that

:mackems:

It just made me burst out laughing when I saw it. But it's good, always laugh with your posts.

Un très léger soupçon d'ironie alors... ;)

there is no harm was doing good  :rolleyes: y a pas d'mal a s'faire du bien

imagine the post if the euro goes hatem :lol:

if L.blanc does not hatem I am for English

football does not play this weekend

:lol: awesome and yh without Newcastle playing i agree it is a boring weekend of football  O0

my wife will be happy

she has begun to be jealous

she thinks I'm gay now

:lol: I think we're all a little bit gay now.

I remember seeing his house on tv. I'm guessing around the time he jumped into the crowd at selhurst park. I was actually amazed, and quite impressed that a footballer of such standing would still live in a house like my mam and dads. :lol:

Re Hatem, i read the other day he's living at the jesmond dene. I'd be more hopeful of him staying if he'd buy a house in the area.

Sure it wasn't the article that says he has breakfast there every morning?

If I was Pardew, I'd get him to practice shooting and crossing with his right foot. For sure, he's very good at making space to hit it with his left, but he does pass up opportunities by not trusting his right.

I do get the impression that on the continent there's more of an emphasis on expanding your repertoire with your stronger foot, rather than building up your weaker one.

Sure it wasn't the article that says he has breakfast there every morning?

Ah could have been.

Which compilation is the one where he puts the ref on his arse? haven't seen that, must be lol material

BEN ARFA - SEASON SO FAR {NEW} {NUFC_COMPILATION}

puts the ref on his arse at 1.24 and 0.34 puts Enrique on his arse and 2.00 slow mo of his nutmeg on Richardson... Hatem Ben Arfa taking the piss 0.00 to 5.00  :smug: