Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

https://twitter.com/#!/davidmcrossan translated another French interview onto twitter:

Hatem Ben Arfa has spoken to French newspaper Le Parisien. Quotes to follow.

"I missed being involved with France so much. It was my destiny to come back. I've overcome so many obstacles."

"I've worked hard to get on to the preliminary list. I always believed in myself and I never stopped fighting."

"The Euro was my long-term project and my motivation. "

"I've rediscovered the joy of playing. I'm getting incredible pleasure from being on the pitch."

"I scored two of the most beautiful goals of my career against Blackburn and Bolton. I've got my dribbling and pace back."

"I've matured. I'm more effective for the team now. I defend more and I've even got a taste for defending now."

"I'm happy playing on the right and I'm used to it. It allows me to cut in on to my left foot."

"I'll play wherever the coach asks me to play."

:pardsgrin:

Magnifique that, warms me heart.

He's here for a long time, I'm sure of that. Can't wait to enjoy all the immense moments that are coming.

France will be my team during the euros as well!

It adds so much more to these international tournaments when we have players there. Especially players we love and want to do well as it's usually Craig Moore or Owen.

Hmm, isn't he banned from talking to the press?

This could go very wrong :lol:

Technically he isn't actually speaking to the press but he is speaking to the public (which unfortunately does include the media). Hatem's basically bent the rules a bit :laugh:

This Giggs thing is s****.

And I'm aware of the fact that some c*** will "Giggs" this post since someone else has probably said the same.

Isn't enough space to post the number of "Giggs" smilies.  idd

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Hatem Ben Arfa, returned to his best after two years of struggling due to a broken leg, is again the object of desire. But for now, the French seems to be true to his club Newcastle.

"I am under contract with Newcastle and I feel very comfortable here. The fans are fine with me as you could see it. But the most important today is to really finish my season with Newcastle, "he explained before the cameras of Telefoot.

"Then it's time to play the Euro if I go there, and we'll see. Today I am under contract with Newcastle and I do not see my future elsewhere today, "he added.

Hatem Ben Arfa, returned to his best after two years of struggling due to a broken leg, is again the object of desire. But for now, the French seems to be true to his club Newcastle.

"I am under contract with Newcastle and I feel very comfortable here. The fans are fine with me as you could see it. But the most important today is to really finish my season with Newcastle, "he explained before the cameras of Telefoot.

"Then it's time to play the Euro if I go there, and we'll see. Today I am under contract with Newcastle and I do not see my future elsewhere today, "he added.

Anyone else feel a bit underwhelmed by that? :lol:

WE FUCKING LOVE YOU HATEM!

Guest Spiria

Shocking in the 442 formation.

Better in the 443. But poor performance overall.

Hope that he will have more freedom next season.

He was pretty bad today, but i can live with that, its his first season back after a really serious and he did far more than anyone have expected, hope he has good tournament with France in the Euro's and come back ready for us next season.

Guest bimpy474

Needs to be more consistent.

Tbf its his bedding into English football season this like, one very bad injury, one bad injury...have never given him a decent run at getting used to our football .I'd say not too bad but he has to kick on next season and show as you say more consistancy.