Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

There are again rumours of Benny being linked with Arsenal. I fear that Wenger will pay the price to get Benny if Walcott and RVP are sold.

Just hope that it will not happen. :undecided:

Word of advice mate.... Bleacher Report is full of 12 year olds making up s***.

Coming from the guy who constantly posts reviews of players he's never seen play. :lol:

wtf, care to prove that one  :lol:

Every player we're linked with you manage to come out with some "He's more so and so player than so and so other player IMO" then someone asks if you've seen him play and you say you're just "going off what I heard on twitter". It just makes me laugh that you're calling someone out on using unreliable information when you commonly use what plebs say on Twitter as some kind of scout network.

I did that once.... and it was'nt a player i said a journalist was good to follow dutch news i was told on twitter.... which seemed to wrong later down the line and i accepted that later down the line.

I asked an aussie mate of mine about Good yeah because i trust his judgement.... but i have never seen him play as for the Coventry midfielder that we signed and the things i said about him i said what i heard about him is this etc etc..... i never claimed to have watched him play.

The only player i remember doing a review on was Anita..... because most people here had no clue about him and i have seen him enough times to pass judgement of what type of player he is.

I have never made things up about players i have never watched and i never will.

You said that Gael Bigirimana was "more of a Yaya Toure than a Tiote/Essien type player" then admitted you'd never seen him play.

There are again rumours of Benny being linked with Arsenal. I fear that Wenger will pay the price to get Benny if Walcott and RVP are sold.

Just hope that it will not happen. :undecided:

Coming from the guy who constantly posts reviews of players he's never seen play. :lol:

Every player we're linked with you manage to come out with some "He's more so and so player than so and so other player IMO" then someone asks if you've seen him play and you say you're just "going off what I heard on twitter". It just makes me laugh that you're calling someone out on using unreliable information when you commonly use what plebs say on Twitter as some kind of scout network.

I did that once.... and it was'nt a player i said a journalist was good to follow dutch news i was told on twitter.... which seemed to wrong later down the line and i accepted that later down the line.

I asked an aussie mate of mine about Good yeah because i trust his judgement.... but i have never seen him play as for the Coventry midfielder that we signed and the things i said about him i said what i heard about him is this etc etc..... i never claimed to have watched him play.

The only player i remember doing a review on was Anita..... because most people here had no clue about him and i have seen him enough times to pass judgement of what type of player he is.

I have never made things up about players i have never watched and i never will.

You said that Gael Bigirimana was "more of a Yaya Toure than a Tiote/Essien type player" then admitted you'd never seen him play.

I said that going on from his style of play that's what he sound's like, i always said i had never seen him play i never denied that..... i said going on from what people where saying about him, then his style of play sound's more like a Yaya Toure type than an Essien type.

I said this because he was called the New Essien when he broke though in the media. he doesn't sound like an Essien type of player at all.

If you're speaking about a player who you've never seen play, it's normally a very good idea to preface your post with some form of explanation of that fact. Especially if he turns out to be less of a Yaya, and more of a Catts for me like.

So you were trying to pass an opinion or judgement on a player, despite admitting that you've never seen him play.

:mysterysolved:

I was'nt trying to pass an opinion or judgement on him, i was likening to him a well known player using the trait's Pardew said about him....

I never said i watched him play and i never was trying to act like i did and i never was trying to pass opinion or judgement....

Not sure what the issue is :lol:

So you were trying to pass an opinion or judgement on a player, despite admitting that you've never seen him play.

:mysterysolved:

I was'nt trying to pass an opinion or judgement on him, i was likening to him a well known player using the trait's Pardew said about him....

I never said i watched him play and i never was trying to act like i did and i never was trying to pass opinion or judgement....

Not sure what the issue is :lol:

:mystery:

'I haven't really studied what went on with France at the Euros and I won't get the real version until I speak to Hatem.

'He doesn't come back until a lot later in pre-season because he and Yohan Cabaye need some rest.

'Certainly I will have a conversation with him because I want him to pick up where he left off for us, which was in a good place.'

=

Wayward Ben Arfa faces grilling from Newcastle boss Pardew

:facepalm:

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

http://le10sport.com/football/france/equipe-de-france/edf-ben-arfa-ne-se-sent-pas-coupable-67732

EDF: Ben Arfa "does not feel guilty"

Again target of criticism for his behavior during the non-sport Euro, Hatem Ben Arfa denies all charges that were charged and rejects the label of troublemaker. Shows a close.

For his comeback in Blue, Hatem Ben Arfa has seen its French past him reappear in the face. Media accusing him again of behavior problems in the locker room and with Laurent Blanc, the coach. Speculate that the person rejects en bloc. "The criticism he is the victim are not justified. It is very well with the group, the coach, with everyone. He feels guilty about anything, says, irritated, a relative. We make amalgams. It's like the case Zahia, we put in the same bag of players who have nothing to do with some behavior problems that have arisen. He did nothing at all. Instead, he was blameless, he was happy to be there, he had a smile all the time. But we still try to pass it to the ugly duckling. "

"Psychologically, it is not reached"

Currently on holiday in Turkey, before starting a new season with Newcastle, Ben Arfa does not want to react too soon to criticism it is the target not to revive the controversy. "There he decompresses and he will speak on website in due course, this always refers intimate. Today he has no interest in talking because it will turn against him, as usual. "But one thing is certain, the playmaker of the Magpies is not affected by all this controversy. "Psychologically, it is not met at all, confirms its close. It's part of the trade. It is prepared for that. He already knew that anyway and worse. Whoever is not able to cash it, he must exchange business. It is fair shake and disappointed by the defeat of one thing: the elimination. "

Guest Spiria

HATEM BEN ARFA must bring more consistency to his game before he can be considered to be a top-class player.

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew will tell his flamboyant Frenchman that he has to produce in every single game, which was a level he didn’t quite reach last season.

The 25-year-old is the most naturally gifted player at St James’ Park and scored some remarkable goals in the previous campaign, with his individual effort against Bolton in April one of the best ever seen at the stadium.

But his boss will demand even more from Ben Arfa over the coming weeks and months.

Pardew said: “All my players will tell you that Hatem has talent that a lot of them would dream of. It’s now a case for him to bring it to the table.

“There were games last year when he did and there were a lot of games when he didn’t. Hatem has to bring consistency into his game.

“There is no doubt about him producing the work rate that we ask of him, it’s now about how many times can he can produce some magic on to the pitch and how often.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think AP is playing a dangerous game

This 'he's class but effort/attitude not always the best' is only going to rub with HBA for so long

I think ultimately, if AP got a £10m + bid for him, he would go