Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

This lad can do whatever the f*** he wants on the pitch in my eyes. Couldn't give a f*** if he loses the ball alot. Hate it when the crowd get on his back if he has the ball for more than three seconds. He is an absolute magician. He is everything I want a footballer to be and if I was a footballer I'd basically want to be him. He is THE very definition of a flair player. It will kill me when he goes.

this made me cum

:lol:  immense second post

Brilliant :lol: :lol:

This lad can do whatever the f*** he wants on the pitch in my eyes. Couldn't give a f*** if he loses the ball alot. Hate it when the crowd get on his back if he has the ball for more than three seconds. He is an absolute magician. He is everything I want a footballer to be and if I was a footballer I'd basically want to be him. He is THE very definition of a flair player. It will kill me when he goes.

Love this like. Totally agree.

Shame he's the only player in the club who raises the heart-rate. The rest send me to sleep, so slow and predictable.

If Sissokho can improve his end product and do more of his powerful runs it will be exciting, so quick at times just needs to start scoring /creating from them

Shame he's the only player in the club who raises the heart-rate. The rest send me to sleep, so slow and predictable.

If Sissokho can improve his end product and do more of his powerful runs it will be exciting, so quick at times just needs to start scoring /creating from them

I thought he was injured?

I thought he was injured?

What injury?

tiote raises my heart rate when he has the ball on the edge of our box.

:lol:

Me too, it's properly nerve-wracking.

Yeah it's quite the rush :) - I still think there's a good player there somewhere with Tiote

Guest firetotheworks

He's the best player that we've had under the worst manager that we've had. He has some faults, but I absolutely adore him tbh, he can do whatever the fuck he wants. He's exactly the reason I watch football and always will be. The thought of him under Robson is both mouth-watering and thoroughly depressing.

He's the best player that we've had under the worst manager that we've had. He has some faults, but I absolutely adore him tbh, he can do whatever the f*** he wants. He's exactly the reason I watch football and always will be. The thought of him under Robson is both mouth-watering and thoroughly depressing.

very much doubt robson would've bought him tbh. whether he could've made something else out of him had he been an inherited player, who knows ?

He's the best player that we've had under the worst manager that we've had. He has some faults, but I absolutely adore him tbh, he can do whatever the f*** he wants. He's exactly the reason I watch football and always will be. The thought of him under Robson is both mouth-watering and thoroughly depressing.

very much doubt robson would've bought him tbh. whether he could've made something else out of him had he been an inherited player, who knows ?

Why?

Why?

bother at other clubs and gives the ball away too much.

I thought you were talking about Tiote :lol:

Why?

Very strange perception that.

Why?

Very strange perception that.

Agree. Robson would have been in there like swimwear. He bought Robert who was infuriating at times, and also loads of young players that were known as trouble.

I always thought Pardew did a great job with HBA.

Whatever, f*** Pardew!

tiote raises my heart rate when he has the ball on the edge of our box.

:lol:

Me too, it's properly nerve-wracking.

Yeah it's quite the rush :) - I still think there's a good player there somewhere with Tiote

Same, but if that good player doesn't show himself this season I'll lose any faith in him.