Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

I do think its best he try and play centrally from time to time. If he always plays RW then teams can prepare around attacking that side when they have the ball. Playing Gouff there on occasion makes teams have to think if another option.  For a number of games teams have looked at him and Debuchu as weak links

Debuchy had a fine game yesterday too.

I do think its best he try and play centrally from time to time. If he always plays RW then teams can prepare around attacking that side when they have the ball. Playing Gouff there on occasion makes teams have to think if another option.  For a number of games teams have looked at him and Debuchu as weak links

Debuchy had a fine game yesterday too.

If we are going to do that then its even more imperative we buy a winger ASAP..... i like Gouff but you would imagine some one like Ince or someone of that type who can take on defenders and put quality crosses in would give us another option for defenders to think about.

April 2013, what a great month of football

I actually can't think of a worse month, apart from May '09.

I'd like to give honourable mention to November '12 for solid shitness (as in, no searing highpoints of shitness such as relegation, home stuffings by sunderland and Liverpool, but a steady stream of unmitigated misery)

Fucking total disgrace this bloke is doesn't want to fucking know thinks he is fucking gods gift and no wonder he was pushed out of Marseille and the French team

put this waste of space on the bench, been s**** for the last 4 games

f***ing total disgrace this bloke is doesn't want to f***ing know thinks he is f***ing gods gift and no wonder he was pushed out of Marseille and the French team

You both are absolute disgrace and embarassing. The lack of knowledge shown by both is incredible.

Let me ask you fast, what position was Benny playing when he was doing the job for us? When did it all go wrong? Answer that. :clap: For being that intelligent.