Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Footballers don't get flu ffs. Sick of hearing excuses.

You would like to think a multi-million pound business could plan for it, you can get a flu vaccination at Asda for £8.

Oh dear.

Now the regime is blamed for the spread of flu.

Footballers don't get flu ffs. Sick of hearing excuses.

You would like to think a multi-million pound business could plan for it, you can get a flu vaccination at Asda for £8.

Oh dear.

Now the regime is blamed for the spread of flu.

Where?

Guest bimpy474

Good. A winger with the bollocks and ability to take players on would be lovely.

On the bench so we can play a CM down the right...:lol:

Guest VanBarduck

Good. A winger with the bollocks and ability to take players on would be lovely.

True. He's the only player we have who can beat his opponent, which tell us how poor our squad actually is.

Guest bimpy474

And a striker down the left.

Aye, i didn't comment on that as i think he's doing a grand job, personally i'd have him and Ben Arfa either side of Remy in a 4-3-3, and pass the fucking thing to them through midfield.

Bit mental me like.

Guest bimpy474

Gouffran's been great but he's not a winger in a million years.

Aye, tucked in, in a front three, all three of them rotating with shit loads of movement. Not that a coward like Pardew would let them have that much freedom.

Defensive roles first as always :(

True. He's the only player we have who can beat his opponent, which tell us how poor our squad actually is.

How many squads in this league have even one player like Ben Arfa who can beat 2 or 3 players with ease?

We do need more flair on the wings so it is a weakness in our squad (mind Pardew doesnt even use the flair we do have), but that certainly doesnt make our squad really poor overall.

How sick can you be with A flu? 1 little flu cant be that bad

Wasn't there a game around 93/94 when we played QPR away and we had about 5-6 players all out with flu, played a scratch team and we got thumped (seem to remember Sir Les scoring a couple against us?). Don't want to risk spreading it if he's ill.

Supa Dupa Hoopa? 3-0 in 15 mins?

Loftus Road?  I was at that game, Big Les had a stormer even if he wasn't exactly facing a world XI.  Mike fucking Hooper though, the ginger shambles :lol: