Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Aye he was well s***, like. :lol:

Cba with this.

Genuinely not sure if people are taking the p*ss or just thick as f***. Like you can blame him for taking that first shot ffs, he scored a carbon copy against Arsenal last year :lol:

And Fulham last year. He loves a near post goal.

He's at the point where his career is slipping away from him. Soon he'll be at his peak age drastically out of form for too long, players don't recover from that, especially with his past injury record and consistency.

He'll never be the player he should have been.

Cba with this.

Genuinely not sure if people are taking the p*ss or just thick as f***. Like you can blame him for taking that first shot ffs, he scored a carbon copy against Arsenal last year :lol:

Check the replay. Sze was well prepared for that "carbon copy". Fucking well prepared. He knows HBA would do that. Absolutely no chance for that to get in

Cba with this.

Check the replay. Sze was well prepared for that "carbon copy". Fucking well prepared. He knows HBA would do that. Absolutely no chance for that to get in

Shut up.

Anyone criticising him today should just give up on football.

You can criticise him for two crappy shots. Poor decision making as Szczesny was glued to his near post anyway. That's about it really.

Just needs to play. Must play.

Guest firetotheworks

I have absolutely no time to discuss football with anyone that would criticise his performance today. We just have completely different ideas on football and will never understand each other.

I like Gouffran, we're just significantly less creative with both him an Sissoko on the wings. One of them needs to be sacrificed if we're going to play 4-3-3, and certainly at home.

Yup. Neither have a creative bone in their bodies. Both very athletic and get around the park and certainly will get the odd goal...But a real plan was needed today to get at their centre backs who are slow and it was clear we didn't have the first idea how to expose them even with 2/3 very pacey players in our side.

I am serious Hanz. Thats a very bad decision. That shot. I am not blaming him for the loss but you have to accept that is ridiculous decisions and let the whole team down.

No one was really available in the box, outnumbered by Arsenal players and we had shied away from the last two balls into the box. Not going to criticise him for having a go. Just should have gone across the keeper.

I normally back up Ben Arfa from the perspective of "at least he's trying something" but his decision making today was awful mind, those two shots were indefensibly poor choices considering the box was loaded with players on both occasions. Can't imagine how frustrating it must be for his teammates when he has those brainfarts.

The only way to score was to make the difference individually, that's what he tried to do. He at least put pressure on Arsenal's defense. Unfortunately there were less spaces for him when Arsenal scored, there was also too much long balls, no game plan and his team mates started to get tired. Wenger was scared by Ben Arfa and put Flamini left back because he would have destroyed Gibbs.