Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Is there a possibility that Pardew wait until february to play Ben arfa cause the window transfer will be closed by this time ? Pardew kept saying that it was a disaster to sell Carroll but the board left him with no choice on that matter... I know it seems crazy , what's your thoughts on that ? "Diplomatic injury" or not ?

Aye lets not play Hatem to prevent a January transfer so when we go down as a result of it we have to sell him in June.

Superb logic that.

Guest Roger Kint

I doubt Hatem would willingly pretend he was injured.

Am sure Ashley will be over the moon too, begging for players while not playing our most productive one :lol:

Guest VanBarduck

I doubt Hatem would willingly pretend he was injured.

He might not be aware of how serious his injury is , he wasn't and he played against Fulham , anyway that was just a crazy tought , we've seen this situation in other clubs so... Unless I want get assaulted I might think twice before posting in here  ;D

Guest VanBarduck

He'll be back sooner rather than later..

“It’s better, we’ve had some good news.”  “He’s running and we will only bring him back when his rehab is complete. We’re not talking many weeks.”

Guest VanBarduck

He'll be invited on BeIn Sport 1HD , Monday at 19h00 , I'll try to bring any interesting news , I'm sure they'll asking him when he'll be back or talk about shitty transfer rumours again , I might even consider posting the video on youtube with translation...

Warren Barton on Fox Sports World I think just said he does not see a straight swap of Ben Arfa and Andy Carroll happening but you never know. I hope I completely dreamed that up, but you can't put anything past this club at the moment. The crazier rumour the more likely it's true. Fucks sake.

To be captain would certainly help him grow in his head.

But It is too early. It would be like having a bomb as a captain, Cabaye would be my choice if Coloccini was to leave.