Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Is it really that unthinkable that Liverpool could sign Ben Arfa ? I certainly think there is a chance he would be up for it

I'm in this boat tbh, don't understand the 'would he f*** go there' attitude.

Wish we'd given him a 6.5 year contract as well :lol:

About his contract, we will offer him a new one in the summer as he will have 2 years left to run and thats usually when we offer new contracts.

Be down to whether HBA wants to stay or leave for a CL club as quite honestly thats where i can see him going if he does leave.

No point worrying about that until it comes to it tho.

I don't think he'd leave us for anyone other than the top 5, if he were to stay in this country.

Why would he go to Lolerpool? They're basically a slightly better version of us, not a real massive upgrade for him.

Liverpool are a more prestigious club than we are and he would grab a better wage packet.

It's not impossible, the media and Liverpool's fans are still under the impression that they're still one of the big boys, despite fighting for europa spots every season, it's possible Ben Arfa would be stuck in the same time warp, and they're still a rich club despite the lack of CL football. I think this is highly unlikely though, even if they are interested Ashley is hardly going to give them a bargain, or even a fair deal.

Swap deal between Carroll & Hatem is pretty much immense idea actually...

... between 2 mental health asylum patients