Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Not brilliant stats.

They're bollocks though, considering they don't weigh in the quality of opposition he's started against.

Edit: Or what Dave typed about 3 hours before me, basically.

Guest neesy111

Not brilliant stats.

That's true, but to be fair this season we've played him against the best teams and benched him for the others for some reason.

Agreed.

I'll trust my eyes when he's playing, we look better and keep the ball on the deck more. yes he's less inclined to be defensive but is a lovely player to watch on the ball and waaaaay less frustrating than Obertan. Our win loss when he plays is about more than him, and perhaps if our record isn't great is because Pardew in games we're losing panics and plays him rather than 'playing it safe'

Guest Roger Kint

That Italian sports paper coriella de la sport claims he has been raving to Pardew about the Cesana defender we are linked with. Reckon could be happening

Guest VaVaVoom

I thought he worked hard yesterday chasing everything and he did get back quite a bit. Obviously AP has got into his head and i suppose its a good thing but you dont want to inhibit him too much.

His maverick attitude is what wins games...Its the same attitude Ginola, Robert, Emre and Tino had. He will lose the ball and infuriate you at times but you accept that. When he runs with the ball, does a bit of skill or plays that gorgeous pass THAT is what you want to see when your payin over £30 for a ticket.

We have a solid base, a solid defensive unit around him. Its great to hear AP's praise of him yesterday and it is finally looking like he is going to be or at least is very close to cementing his name in the starting line up. If he keeps up the hard work and this "team ethos" then i see no reason why he wont be starting week in week out.

That Italian sports paper coriella de la sport claims he has been raving to Pardew about the Cesana defender we are linked with. Reckon could be happening

Ben Arfa's going to go into management once he's retired isn't he?

There's a line in the interview where he says, "my dad never told me, I love you". Bless him.

that is sad like, might go some way to explaining the 'difficult character' tab he's often been labelled with. I think he knows we love him  :aww:

Guest VaVaVoom

Nah, he'll start.

I reckon he will start.

If he works as hard as he did yesterday then he will be key to us gettin a good result there.

That Belanuoane?

I spoke to a few Serie A watchers about him and they said hes talented, strong, quick etc etc good on the ball......

But he's a bit mistake prone  :scared:

Mind you they said the same about Santon  :yao:

I would be pleased if we signed him tbh, looks good from what i seen and heard and another CB can never be a bad thing, unless it was a James Perch clone  :jones: