Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

EthiGeordie is screeeewed...

Stopped me having to search youtube for it I guess like :lol:

:lol: Given it a watch before it gets pulled. That ball into the box around the 1:45 mark. That tight shot. Just everything. Genuinely look back and feel quite priveleged as to where I was sat. Was able to watch his every move.

Guest hatem garrincha

HBA : <<I'm the first who want to be good on the pitch all the time. But for now, that isn't the case. I just hope that will come >>  :lol:

Can you give me the french article link for this? If it's audio, please send me that as well

thanks in advance

There's no link unfortunately. You have to buy France Football.

I'll try to translate (lol) some bits by tomorrow...

Forgot to specify that all the questions were from various people Hatem knows personnaly (Houiller, Pape Diouf, Garde, Govou etc. including Cabaye)

HBA : <<I'm the first who want to be good on the pitch all the time. But for now, that isn't the case. I just hope that will come >>  :lol:

Can you give me the french article link for this? If it's audio, please send me that as well

thanks in advance

There's no link unfortunately. You have to buy France Football.

I'll try to translate (lol) some bits by tomorrow...

Forgot to specify that all the questions were from various people Hatem knows personnaly (Houiller, Pape Diouf, Garde, Govou etc. including Cabaye)

Cheers :thup:

But yeah, re: Ben Arfa, I've said everything that I have to say about him. He's the most technically gifted player this club has seen for 20 years. If we don't make it work with him then the people in charge will have to bear responsibility. Players like him don't grow on trees. There are only three or four players in the world who can do what he does and unbelievably the guy loves it here. Please make it work. If we do, we'll have the best time ever watching a player do things that other brilliant players can only dream of doing.

i beg clemency on his behalf!  :rose:  he's just let thepassion get the better of him!  ethi that is...

thank you man I shouldn't have done it but this issue is really frustrating me. This lad has to start!!!1

Why havent you edited your post man you daft shite? :lol:

i beg clemency on his behalf!  :rose:  he's just let thepassion get the better of him!  ethi that is...

thank you man I shouldn't have done it but this issue is really frustrating me. This lad has to start!!!1

Why havent you edited your post man you daft shite? :lol:

Martyr.