Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

From his iterview in FF :

<<I feel ggod here, I don't want to leave England. The real football is here, with the passion, the fervor, the crowd.

I've already played at Milan, Madrid, Barcelona, but it really is here that I feel myself the best on the pitch. . Do you realize that when Newcastle went down, the players had done a lap of honnor under the fan's applauses in the last game ?** In fact, the hardest here is the langage. There're too many French on the pitch.>>

** Is it true ?

Well we actually got relegated away from home (Aston Villa) but yeah, the away fans applauded the team off the pitch.

Guest hatem garrincha

HBA : <<Being on a pitch for making 2 meters passes which are for no use, as some do to avoid taking risks, pffff, that doesn't interest me>>

His thinking is so fucking sharp as well. The video of him against the mackems includes some absolutely outstanding improvisation and some great first time passes as well.

Sometimes he loses the ball trying to beat a man, but you could see he was working harder to hassle the opposition and get blocks in when he loses it.

I basically just love the lad, hope he plays a massive part in these last games.

Guest hatem garrincha

HBA : <<I'm the first who want to be good on the pitch all the time. But for now, that isn't the case. I just hope that will come >>  :lol:

Imagine this guy under a manager like Keegan or Robson.

The freedom to play would be brilliant BUT I am not to sure they would have been right for him behaviour wise. He does require a tougher manager, still think Pards will get the very best out of him, next season when we have a complete back four Benny will rule the league.

I don't see how Pardew is any tougher than Keegan or Robson. Especially Keegan.

However, Ben Arfa believes he can still go on to achieve great heights in his career.

Gerard Houllier, his former coach at Olympique Lyonnais, posed a question to the Magpies winger for France Football: "You'll soon be 25-years-old. So are you ready to finally have a big plan for the future?"

Ben Arfa responded: "I always have the same plan as when I started, to become one of the best players.

"Inevitably I lost some time in my career, but in my life, I have the impression that I will win. In fact, it's sad that a career is not made between 24 and 40, because I would have all my chances!"

Ben Arfa has not made an appearance for the France national team since scoring in a friendly against Norway in August 2010, yet he still remains hopeful over his future for Les Bleus.

The former Lyon midfielder continued: "I'm looking forward to the next three or four years. In that time, I see myself on top, winning for example the World Cup in Brazil or the Ballon d'Or. I'm still full of dreams."

Amazing. Even after the match had finished my Arsenal supporting mate was telling me he wouldn't get into his starting XI. The ol' 'liability' cliche ffs. :lol: Thought he was better than that.

From his iterview in FF :

<<I feel ggod here, I don't want to leave England. The real football is here, with the passion, the fervor, the crowd.

I've already played at Milan, Madrid, Barcelona, but it really is here that I feel myself the best on the pitch. . Do you realize that when Newcastle went down, the players had done a lap of honnor under the fan's applauses in the last game ?** In fact, the hardest here is the langage. There're too many French on the pitch.>>

** Is it true ?

Well we actually got relegated away from home (Aston Villa) but yeah, the away fans applauded the team off the pitch.

Colo was one of the first down the tunnel that day. Thought i'd never forgive him for that. So glad he has proved me wrong.

Guest bimpy474

The 1st nutmeg is brilliant, its like from ten yards away :D

Aye, the vision is amazing, you don't see that tried very often!

Most nutmegs are done when so close to a player, just like his other two but the 1st, for some reason i still cant stop applauding and laughing at it, as you say, amazing vision, also HBA knowing he has the full back scared stiff.

HBA : <<I'm the first who want to be good on the pitch all the time. But for now, that isn't the case. I just hope that will come >>  :lol:

Can you give me the french article link for this? If it's audio, please send me that as well

thanks in advance

Can you give me the french article link for this? If it's audio, please send me that as well

thanks in advance

The France Football website only has a teaser for the print interview at the moment, not sure if it will go online later.

thanks in advance

The France Football website only has a teaser for the print interview at the moment, not sure if it will go online later.

ahh, cheers man. you know you're going to get a far better interview out of hatem than most because he's a nutcase. can't wait for him to nail the last few games of the season. Just makes me genuinely sad to think he's had to wait so long

Guest hatem garrincha

thanks in advance

There's no link unfortunately. You have to buy France Football.