Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

The two clowns next to me slated ben arfa for the first 72 minutes, every time he got the ball he should have either passed / ran at the defender / something else he didn't do. Then when he spun rickets i said to prick #1 "we're in here". Didn't see that goal coming mind. :lol:

Have a google, you'll find one with the greatest commentary I've ever heard.

I like the one with the (I think arabic commentator)..... sounds like......

Ben Affa, Ben Affa, Ben Affa, Ben Affa, Ben Affa...... Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

Someone who sits near me fucking hates him, every week he just sits and criticises him. Does my head right in and after his goal yesterday when it had all calmed down he turns to his mate and goes "fluke" :lol:

Have a google, you'll find one with the greatest commentary I've ever heard.

I like the one with the (I think arabic commentator)..... sounds like......

Ben Affa, Ben Affa, Ben Affa, Ben Affa, Ben Affa...... Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

That's the one!

The commentary on the official site's highlights is well rubbish for his goal.

It's even worse for the second goal. Apparently, Davide Santon switched teams at half time or something, because it's him that Shola makes a mug off before the cross :lol: :lol:

Guest NobbyOhNobby

"Never got tackled" isn't even the case though, is it? Bitter f***s. He puts Ricketts on his arse with a first touch of absolute perfection, meaning a tackle isn't even in question, then Mark Davies undoubtedly tried to bring him down and made a half-decent contact that would send a good majority of PL footballers to the deck, you could see Hatem scream/wince when he rode the tackle, and what could Wheater do in that situation at the end? He was put in a dilemma because of the pace of Ben Arfa and was left with the option to go half-hearted or to get sent-off. Failing the flicked touch of HBA he may well have won the ball anyway. The finish was obviously f***ing great as well.

Fair play to the runners again, too, whose efforts meant that HBA couldn't simply be crowded out (Ream in particular was rendered useless). I could even include Danny Simpson along with Cisse and Shola there too. Can't remember for the life of me the last time we had so much movement (albeit obvious movement as in supporting the ball carrier) off the ball as we have had in some of these recent games.

:thup:

HE made the Bolton defence look like an absolute bunch of mugs (they actually had a decent game in fairness), the same as he made the Baggies defence look the same, and Enrique and so on, defences are s*** scared of him. This wasn't the first time he's done this and it wont be the last, if people want to keep calling it s*** defending then that's their prerogative.

My worry is that it is becoming very obvious for defenders that the only way to stop him is to take him out completely like De Jong. That and the fact that he will be facing De Jong again in the next few weeks.

the player who moves ca I personally and I gave him a second method asshole

Definitely agree with this

Someone who sits near me f***ing hates him, every week he just sits and criticises him. Does my head right in and after his goal yesterday when it had all calmed down he turns to his mate and goes "fluke" :lol:

Shouldn't be allowed in the ground. If you can't enjoy that talent, you're obviously a bitter fuck who should stay indoors and not upset the world

From the Guardian website:

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/4057/hbaz.jpg

They got Ben right, at least.  Maybe a few more decent goals like yesterday and they'll be bothered to work on Hatem or Arfa.

Someone who sits near me f***ing hates him, every week he just sits and criticises him. Does my head right in and after his goal yesterday when it had all calmed down he turns to his mate and goes "fluke" :lol:

Hope you gave him a slap. He shouldn't even be allowed to watch football tbh.

Do you sit next to Gabriel Obertan?

Surprised Mick Lowes didn't just go Hatem Ben Arfa.....................................has scored" like he normally does with nee emotion.

Class clip there, fair play to the big fat fucker. The crowd's roar when it goes in takes the cake though :smitten:

Hope you gave him a slap. He shouldn't even be allowed to watch football tbh.

Aye, he sounds like a typical, English 'catts for me' type of fan who values effort over talent.