Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Sammy is a winger isn't he? Or a wide forward anyway.

One of those 'modern' players who'll play either side of a striker most likely.

Sickens me, really. How I long for the return of wingers who run up and down the side of the pitch in a perfectly straight line, whip a cross in and then stay completely still in anticipation of one heffer of a striker nutting it in. I could cry whenenever anyone mentions Keith Gillespie. That's how football is meant to be played.

Sammy is a winger isn't he? Or a wide forward anyway.

One of those 'modern' players who'll play either side of a striker most likely.

Sickens me, really. How I long for the return of wingers who run up and down the side of the pitch in a perfectly straight line, whip a cross in and then stay completely still in anticipation of one heffer of a striker nutting it in. I could cry whenenever anyone mentions Keith Gillespie. That's how football is meant to be played.

oh the memories..  :smitten:

Ben arfa's performance against Liveropool for me was a direct consquence of Pards refusing to give him a start despite scoring the all importnat first goal at Bolton, he'd done enough to warrant a start. I think the longer this goes on the less enthusiasm we'll see out of the lad. TBH I don't blame him, how anyone can say Raylor is a better winger than HBA is beyond me, even if HBA is a number 10.

Pardew has gone along way down in my estimation with his treatment of HBA and the faith he's shown in Raylor.

Guest hatem garrincha

Pardew is completely in position of strenght and Hatem career in the PL is entirely up to his manager (and his good-willing)

He hasn't had enough time to prove himself in England since his return from injury and Ronaldo is right : no club will put £6 m on him.

So Hatem has to shut up now and to hope getting chances (and seize them) here and there.

Ben arfa's performance against Liveropool for me was a direct consquence of Pards refusing to give him a start despite scoring the all importnat first goal at Bolton, he'd done enough to warrant a start. I think the longer this goes on the less enthusiasm we'll see out of the lad. TBH I don't blame him, how anyone can say Raylor is a better winger than HBA is beyond me, even if HBA is a number 10.

Pardew has gone along way down in my estimation with his treatment of HBA and the faith he's shown in Raylor.

So if Ben Arfa does well, it's because he's "proving a point to the manager" and is applauded.

If Ben Arfa doesn't do very well, it's because "the manager has messed him about" and he's to blame?

So if Ben Arfa does well, it's because he's "proving a point to the manager" and is applauded.

If Ben Arfa doesn't do very well, it's because "the manager has messed him about" and he's to blame?

Probably, yeah.