Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest bimpy474

The West Brom game was a one-off partially due to Hodgson's dreadful attempt to compress the play in that game.

Everton played a similar line against us this season, and were punished by it.

Aye but didn't you just love the breaks from the edge of our own area stuff, all along the floor and Ben Arfa brilliance.  But now :undecided:

Guest bimpy474

Of course. I still think the best way for us to play with our resources is to sit deep and counter with Ben Arfa and a Sturridge type either side of Cisse.

Yeah counter attacking, as we are though we lack the pace to do it. Like you say a pacey player the other side of Cisse to go with Ben Arfa. I dont include Obertan as i just think he's hopeless.

January window will be interesting if Pardew thinks the same. Not holding my breath like.

Guest bimpy474

If you ever get down about NUFC and particularly how we're playing at the time, think about Ben Arfa. What a talent. Plays for us. :)

Aye........that vid on tube......Richardson and 4 nutmegs  :smitten:

Guest bimpy474

People still advocating dropping Ba? :lol:

No, i would play him instead of Cisse at the moment (on form), but in answering and agreeing with Ron's post, i would play speedy skillful players either side of Cisse or Ba.

Not sure what he does wrong as a centre forward. It seems to me some can't differentiate between wanting Ba to play wide left and the idea of someone playing wide left and him moving central.

I really like Cisse and am under no illusion he has,lost it but Ba is clearly our best centre forward at this time so some's wanting to drop/sell him is absolutely baffling :lol:

People still advocating dropping Ba? :lol:

Tbh my problem with Ba is until he commits to the club I just won't commit to him. I just cannot fully attached myself to him, simply down to the fact I think he's off as soon as more money is waved at him.

I can understand that but the speculation is mainly paper fueled. Appreciate that concern though.

With his setup, to say its paper fueled is a bit optimistic (IMO). Reminds me of Anelka and his backroom staff, just got to look at how many clubs he's had.

Guest bimpy474

I can understand that but the speculation is mainly paper fueled. Appreciate that concern though.

Not really though, he has a bit form for being difficult. Walking out on Hoffenheim and his advisor (brother was it) moaning about his position and being dropped while here.

I still love him like, just dont like the hangers on around him.