Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

:lol:

The Chelsea match just seems to fit as a target. Would obviously like to see him make an appearance as a sub before then maybe at Villa but his injury has clearly been far worse than they first thought so they need to be extra cautious. If he's back for Chelsea it massively increases the chances of getting something out of that game.

Pretty confident Ben Arfa and Cabaye will both be back for Feb 9th. We tend to have that effect on people. It always works with Man U - just like yourselves if I'm not mistaken.

Cabaye better be, he's suppose to be back for next week  :lol:

We don't know.

From a mythomaniac surely.

Like Debuchy wouldn't be with Cabaye :lol:

Cabaye was getting everything ready at the training ground at 6 am before Debuchy arrived. Sprinkling rose petals in his new locker, telling the chefs about his dietary needs, cleaning his boots , stuff like that.

Guest hatem garrincha

Where's the f***er Hatem and when is he back to football ?

Can't you read the thread title ?

The title is depressing VanBarcanard.

Yohan Cabaye, Hatem Ben Arfa and Jonas Gutierrez at least have a chance of making the Carrow Road match.

???

From the Sunday Sun. Thought he was out till February?

Irrespective of injuries, Jonas should have no chance of making that match.

Guest hatem garrincha

He's wasted in his rigid position on the right.

He should be allowed to play as he did against WBA away last season, and build a system around him.

Guest bimpy474

Yohan Cabaye, Hatem Ben Arfa and Jonas Gutierrez at least have a chance of making the Carrow Road match.

???

From the Sunday Sun. Thought he was out till February?

Irrespective of injuries, Jonas should have no chance of making that match.

Pardew loves him and if Jonas is fit he will play, mind boggling that Pardew hasn't noticed just how bad Jonas is/has been.

Tbf if we was able to bring Jonas on when was beating Yanited and drawing with Arsenal i don't think we would have lost either game.

I know he's been crap but if Cabaye is fit then i have no problem seeing a Anita-Jonas-Cabaye midfield tbh.

Can't see Bigi starting tbh.

He should be allowed to play as he did against WBA away last season, and build a system around him.

I disagree, when he's on the right of a front 3 he seems to a lot of influence on play and defenses find it very difficult to pick him up when he goes either outside or inside. When Pardew plays him on the wing of a 4-4-2 he is truly wasted there :rant:

Guest hatem garrincha

Tbf if we was able to bring Jonas on when was beating Yanited and drawing with Arsenal i don't think we would have lost either game.

I know he's been crap but if Cabaye is fit then i have no problem seeing a Anita-Jonas-Cabaye midfield tbh.

People Will ask for Jonas return until they realise He's shite again.

People Will ask for Jonas return until they realise He's s**** again.

I know he's been s*** but honestly we don't have much choice at the moment.

I disagree, when he's on the right of a front 3 he seems to a lot of influence on play and defenses find it very difficult to pick him up when he goes either outside or inside. When Pardew plays him on the wing of a 4-4-2 he is truly wasted there :rant:

Yeah that's the difference, when he's right of a 3 he's actually a winger and a forward, but when he's purely in 4-4-2 then he's limited just being a winger and is also expected to be in our own half defending which is a waste of his talents. He needs to be always ready to receive the ball on the half way line or further forward, and then use his abilities to rip teams apart.

Guest bimpy474

By the same account though, we wouldn't have been as effective going forward if Jonas played in those games. He really offers nothing as an attacking force now.