Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Even just playing 30 minutes and not fully match fit the difference HBA makes to our attacking play is quite amazing. Every time he gets the ball you expect something positive to happen and it often does.

Swedish commentator yesterday compared his cameo yesterday to Messis' for Barcelona against PSG, and it was a fair comparison as well IMO

To be honest I was thinking it when he was stood on the sideline waiting to come on, massive lift for the crowd even though he wasn't fully fit.

I just love the electric ripple that goes through the crowd when you have a player like that waiting to come on. It's a fantastic feeling.

Guest icemanblue

He's carrying some weight. It really can't be argued. :lol:

Wish I was carrying that amount of weight!

It's relative, mate. You carry yours so well, too.

Guest bimpy474

He's carrying some weight. It really can't be argued. :lol:

Wish I was carrying that amount of weight!

It's relative, mate. You carry yours so well, too.

This is the most polite thing i ever heard in reference to being a bit porky. I shall use this in the future.

I usually go with, dont blame the trousers love, size 12 eh ? or is a 5th cake advisable.

Guest bimpy474

Just watching the match back. Its good to see Ben Arfa dragging Cisse and Cabaye away when they start mouthing off to the officials.

Aye, especially Cisse who looked like he was getting more and more wound up.

Guest bimpy474

I love the fat fucker me....

Obvious Mrs Bimpy joke here. :lol:

Shhhhh over the shoulder and eyes like a hawk on speed.  :lol:

Even just playing 30 minutes and not fully match fit the difference HBA makes to our attacking play is quite amazing. Every time he gets the ball you expect something positive to happen and it often does.

Swedish commentator yesterday compared his cameo yesterday to Messis' for Barcelona against PSG, and it was a fair comparison as well IMO

To be honest I was thinking it when he was stood on the sideline waiting to come on, massive lift for the crowd even though he wasn't fully fit.

I just love the electric ripple that goes through the crowd when you have a player like that waiting to come on. It's a fantastic feeling.

The noise that greeted his entrance last night was deafening. He really is loved.

Been said many times on here last 24 hours but is there really a better or more exciting feeling than seeing the ball get switched to him out wide and there's one left back back peddling frantically as the crowd roars Hatem on?

Guest JRandall96

I personally think Marveaux is needed. With Cabaye having to sit back in more of a defensive position because of missing Tiote i think its why we aren't creating many chances.

Marveaux has proven to be excellent at giving final balls and is quite skillfull with the ball when he's on it. Without Ben Arfa we need Marveaux on instead of using him as an impact player.