Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Cheers Warren :thup:

He was hilarious warming up tonight, giving thumbs up and having a laugh with the fans , he had silver boots on in the first half which he changed to black for the second, strange lad :lol:

Probably ate them at half time

:spit:

he's fat as fuck like

I hate to say it (due to the ridiculous hypocrisy) but he needs a good pre-season to shift the weight. He isnt at Shola 2010 level yet (post injury) but he will lose a yard of pace or too if he gained more weight. Also hope he just slims down and doesnt do what Shola did that year and turn it all into muscle, dont want an immobile Hatem! :lol:

My only worry is that we tend to over-rely on him to create something, even with 3 other (good) attacking/creative players on the pitch. Hopefully that will change once we get used to having multiple attacking options on the pitch.

Fuck that, I want him on the ball all the time :lol:

My only worry is that we tend to over-rely on him to create something, even with 3 other (good) attacking/creative players on the pitch. Hopefully that will change once we get used to having multiple attacking options on the pitch.

Fuck that, I want him on the ball all the time :lol:

This :lol:

Marveaux too.

Cheers Warren :thup:

He was hilarious warming up tonight, giving thumbs up and having a laugh with the fans , he had silver boots on in the first half which he changed to black for the second, strange lad :lol:

He was in very good humour in that warm up.  Jumped on Woodman's back as they were walking towards the tunnel.

Love him! In the near future HBA and Marveaux must start for us, anything else would be criminal if you ask me!

Cabaye-Sissoko

Ben Arfa-Marveaux-Gouffran

Just ONCE.

Imagine if Debuchy could be RB as well. Stuff of dreams!

Guest VanBarduck

He was fat at Marseille too

http://media.paperblog.fr/i/107/1071267/ben-arfa-sest-blesse-lentrainement-L-1.jpeg

Knew exactly what he was going to do to create that chance last night, oh what could have been if he got it either side of their keeper :(

Good cameo and hope he can conjure some magic against the mackems.

Even just playing 30 minutes and not fully match fit the difference HBA makes to our attacking play is quite amazing. Every time he gets the ball you expect something positive to happen and it often does.

Swedish commentator yesterday compared his cameo yesterday to Messis' for Barcelona against PSG, and it was a fair comparison as well IMO

Even just playing 30 minutes and not fully match fit the difference HBA makes to our attacking play is quite amazing. Every time he gets the ball you expect something positive to happen and it often does.

Swedish commentator yesterday compared his cameo yesterday to Messis' for Barcelona against PSG, and it was a fair comparison as well IMO

To be honest I was thinking it when he was stood on the sideline waiting to come on, massive lift for the crowd even though he wasn't fully fit.

He was fat at Marseille too

http://media.paperblog.fr/i/107/1071267/ben-arfa-sest-blesse-lentrainement-L-1.jpeg

didn't someone say he does a lot of gym work when out injured ? wonder if he bulks up then out then burns it off when in more cardio type training.