Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

He's put on a lot of weight, like. Must have needed some serious rest for that hammy. So good to see him back, though, we're a different team with him on the pitch.

He's more like a weeble now, won't be able to knock him over.

Cheers Warren :thup:

He was hilarious warming up tonight, giving thumbs up and having a laugh with the fans , he had silver boots on in the first half which he changed to black for the second, strange lad :lol:

Probably ate them at half time

we're disappointed because we lost.

My heart was *duh duh duh* [heart pumping] because they shouted my name and I thank them

I think I'm OK for the end of the season and I'm very happy to play.

I think today we had a lot of chances in the second half but in football we have to be effective and we missed that today.

It was hard to play today but as a footballer I'm happy to play.

I want to play against them [mackems].  It'll be a great game and we hope we win for all the supporters because we know it's important for people in Newcastle to win this game.

:pardsgrin:

Didn't realise his English was so good.

I noticed that couple of months back. Speaks very well and you wouldn't expect that from a guy labelled as a 'bad boy' before coming here.

Such a great professional.

Didn't realise his English was so good.

I noticed that couple of months back. Speaks very well and you wouldn't expect that from a guy labelled as a 'bad boy' before coming here.

Such a great professional.

Aye, not like that cunt Tevez.

Guest Spark

Doesn't matter if he puts on another stone, he's still miles ahead of anyone else we can play in that position.

My only worry is that we tend to over-rely on him to create something, even with 3 other (good) attacking/creative players on the pitch. Hopefully that will change once we get used to having multiple attacking options on the pitch.

Just shows how important is to have him fit the whole season. We definitelywouldnt be in our position the PL if Hatem was playing this season.

This coming summer we must get another creative midfielder who can ghost his way into goal and score. Belhanda ?