Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Such a shame that the only memory of this goal will be a single blured, uncommented angle. ITV are dicks like.

Yep, the replays only come when it's a live game being shown somewhere so there are more camera's in the ground. We will likely only get one angle.

Such a shame that the only memory of this goal will be a single blured, uncommented angle. ITV are dicks like.

Surely an all prem tie will be a bit better than that?

They'll have already decided what games they were going to show.

I know. Surely with it being an all prem tie they will have decent coverage?

Rather the opposite, would think they'd spend the most time to cover the minnows against prem teams in case of an upset.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

:(

"Ben Arfa found himself in a good position to shoot and took the opportunity to level the Magpies..."

In fact I'll be quite surprised if we see the whole thing. Probably see him already about to strike the ball. My expectations are that low from ITV. The cunts.

I'd imagine they'll show it from where he initially picks up the ball. He gained possession and within three and a half seconds it was in the net, so it shouldn't eat up too much of ITVs 'non-big-game' allowance.

http://i.imgur.com/S512D.jpg

Look at that, pointing at a sign in the crowd that says 'Pardew is a w*****'.

:lol: The best bit about that pic is the blackburn players in the background clearly completely mystified as to what just happened

Btw, whatever this thing is about him shushing the crowd - there's honestly nothing in it. I think he was just being cool.

He made a love-heart to the Milburn stand moments later. Don't think there's any photos of that though.

I don't know how many players he beat, 5, 6 or 7, I just remember shouting go on, go on, go on then f****** hell.  :lol: His change of pace and direction will slaughter most defenders.  Some people might find him a little frustrating, I don't because he just oozes class and his goal alone was worth paying to see.  Our last 4 goals have been of an amazing quality and Ben Arfa's goal is the pick of the bunch but I bet we've never scored 4 better goals in a row than our last 4.  I know we keep saying it, Ben Arfa must start every game.

There was a few occasions after the goal where he drove to the byline past a defender and put the ball across the box.

Bodes well...

Aye he's not bad on his right-foot at all really. Absolutely should keep him where he is.

Hate to go on about it but at the time i genuinely thought it was the best goal i've seen live at SJP. Certainly right, right up there.

Haha that blackburn player still on the floor. "What happened? where am i? what year is this?"

Btw if they don't show the full goal from start to finish and just cut to him mid flow im guna be  :rant: hate ITV enough as it is