Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Pardew: "Those of our loyal fans who couldn't afford to come - cause probably that was the reason - missed, in my opinion, one of the greatest...well, certainly the greatest goal I've ever seen from Hatem. Technically, from a professional point of view, it was unbelievable."

You just have to stop posting things like that now... :lol:

In France, we won't see it before ages.  :(

Do you think he's got a big chance to play for you in the summer? If he performs well for NUFC, surely Blanc would like a player like him? As far as i can remember Blanc rates Ben Arfa quite highly, right?

Pardew said after the game the FFF are looking very closely at Hatem.

Pardew: "Those of our loyal fans who couldn't afford to come - cause probably that was the reason - missed, in my opinion, one of the greatest...well, certainly the greatest goal I've ever seen from Hatem. Technically, from a professional point of view, it was unbelievable."

You just have to stop posting things like that now... :lol:

In France, we won't see it before ages.  :(

Do you think he's got a big chance to play for you in the summer? If he performs well for NUFC, surely Blanc would like a player like him? As far as i can remember Blanc rates Ben Arfa quite highly, right?

Pardew said after the game the FFF are looking very closely at Hatem.

Cheers. And the KKK are watching Suaréz.

I don't know how many players he beat, 5, 6 or 7, I just remember shouting go on, go on, go on then f****** hell.  :lol: His change of pace and direction will slaughter most defenders.  Some people might find him a little frustrating, I don't because he just oozes class and his goal alone was worth paying to see.  Our last 4 goals have been of an amazing quality and Ben Arfa's goal is the pick of the bunch but I bet we've never scored 4 better goals in a row than our last 4.  I know we keep saying it, Ben Arfa must start every game.

Could echo all of that. A genius of a footballer.

I don't think i've ever anticipated seeing 10 seconds of TV as much as this.

Same. :lol: Just been invited to a party and one of the main reasons I don't want to go is that i'm waiting to see this. :lol:

Keep thinking theres no way the goal can meet the hype, but everyone says it is unbelievable. So excited! Half expecting them to show him get the ball, accidently show an advert, before returning to Jonas' celebration ;D

Absolutely ridiculous in this day and age that we're waiting around at nearly 11pm for a replay to be broadcast on tv of a goal scored in a match between two top tier teams hours ago.

Never would have happened here.

Not even trying to be a dick this time. It's just amazing that a major competition is treated this way.

:sweetjesus:

Can't wait to see it again. I've somewhat forgot what happened , its a bit of a blur.

Same, it did happen so fast!