Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Knowing ITV, they'll probably only show Jonas' goal. :lol:

They'll have started packing the equipment by then. We'll get Blackburn's goal then 'but Newcastle turned it around and won. Bolton meanwhile...'

Kind of like a Paxman's weather forecasts approach to football highlights.

There will definitely won't be a relay so record it chaps. Remember Cabaye's FK against BBurn in the LC which we only saw once :lol:

That was the BBC tbf so I'm expecting something worse from ITV......

Yorkie can you post the line up/formation we played?

Started:

Obertan Abeid Cabaye Jonas

Ben Arfa

Best

Finished:

Ben Arfa  Gosling  Cabaye  Jonas

Best  Shola

I do believe i see Ben Arfa on the right wing there.  :frantic: :drool:

Those who were there today, was HBA quick on the wing? Obviously he must have been pretty swift to beat so many men for the goal, but has he got that turn of pace back

He's not blistering but I dont think he needed to be. He uses his brain and skill to get past people. So much better out there then Obertan its unread. Not only did he score but he put crosses, through balls and won corners too. Not to mention his goal. When Ba comes back, if AP insists on two big men up front then he has to play HBA outwide. It shouldnt even be in question.

[/quote

Totally agree. I enjoyed watching him playing in the 10 role. Yes, lost the ball a couple of times, but looked a real threat. When out wide he was simply outstanding in so many ways. Digitally remaster that go

al - put an Argentina shirt on and Maradona's head, and it would be talked about for years. Must start!

There will definitely not be a replay so record it chaps. Remember Cabaye's FK against BBurn in the LC which we only saw once :lol:

You can see Cabaye's freekick on nufcTV mate.

There will definitely not be a replay so record it chaps. Remember Cabaye's FK against BBurn in the LC which we only saw once :lol:

You can see Cabaye's freekick on nufcTV mate.

Yeah , I've saw it plenty of times since just was pretty miffed at the time when the highlight show didn't even show a replay.

Pardew: "Those of our loyal fans who couldn't afford to come - cause probably that was the reason - missed, in my opinion, one of the greatest...well, certainly the greatest goal I've ever seen from Hatem. Technically, from a professional point of view, it was unbelievable."

Pardew: "Those of our loyal fans who couldn't afford to come - cause probably that was the reason - missed, in my opinion, one of the greatest...well, certainly the greatest goal I've ever seen from Hatem. Technically, from a professional point of view, it was unbelievable."

:sweetjesus:

Can't wait to see it again. I've somewhat forgot what happened , its a bit of a blur.

Guest mimifrench

You just have to stop posting things like that now... :lol:

In France, we won't see it before ages.  :(

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

http://www.le10sport.com/football/europe/premier-league/ben-arfa-son-chef-d-oeuvre-invisible-en-video56855

Ben Arfa, his masterpiece invisible in video

Hatem Ben Arfa scored a sublime goal in the FA Cup at Newcastle on the qualification of Blackburn. A jewel is currently impossible to see on video.

"It's the best goal I've ever seen because of the technical aspect. He beat six players, right foot, left foot goes back, accelerates. It has everything. This is an amazing goal. "The praise came from Alan Pardew, the coach of Newcastle, and they are obviously intended for Hatem Ben Arfa. Since this afternoon, announcing the beautiful view of the French in the FA Cup is around the canvas. But not the video itself.

The video of Ben Arfa invisible

The match was not broadcast live on British television, Internet users will have to wait to enjoy the masterpiece of Hatem Ben Arfa. Promised, as soon as the video appears, users of Sport 10 will enjoy it again and again.

You just have to stop posting things like that now... :lol:

In France, we won't see it before ages.  :(

Do you think he's got a big chance to play for you in the summer? If he performs well for NUFC, surely Blanc would like a player like him? As far as i can remember Blanc rates Ben Arfa quite highly, right?