Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

On his day he can destroy teams like West Ham and QPR more or less on his own. He has to start now. I said it in another thread about the fans calling for him in recent games, especially against Liverpool when he turned and applauded them, you just know he's the type of player who'd be desperate to repay the fans. I think he'll be up for the next three games more than most and given his quality he could be unstoppable.

Your post fills me with optimism that we can get out of this.

Wanker.

On his day he can destroy teams like West Ham and QPR more or less on his own. He has to start now. I said it in another thread about the fans calling for him in recent games, especially against Liverpool when he turned and applauded them, you just know he's the type of player who'd be desperate to repay the fans. I think he'll be up for the next three games more than most and given his quality he could be unstoppable.

Your post fills me with optimism that we can get out of this.

Wanker.

:lol:

I thought the same.

Guest Roger Kint

The Sun really are fucking shameless. Who cares what he wore to the gym, should be glad at least one of one players had a decent work out on Monday considering the rest only did about 20 minutes :lol:

Couldnt give a shit that HBA wears a PSG top either, its not like they are a rival team ffs. The rest of the article is probably bullshit too like any other quotes they give from their favourite source 'an onlooker'

The Sun really are fucking shameless. Who cares what he wore to the gym, should be glad at least one of one players had a decent work out on Monday considering the rest only did about 20 minutes :lol:

Couldnt give a shit that HBA wears a PSG top either, its not like they are a rival team ffs. The rest of the article is probably bullshit too like any other quotes they give from their favourite source 'an onlooker'

The Sun in printing sensationalist bollocks shocker.

Agree it is a horrendous piece of writing, won't even call it "journalism".

Guest Roger Kint

There were 5 of us out on Monday only half watching the match and having a good laugh as Villa kept scoring, that doesnt take away from the fact we are in trouble or that we are worried. Its not as though HBA watching every second of it would affect anything  :lol:

Guest neesy111

I own Valencia, Real and Barca shirts and regularly play football in them and to the Gym when I was a member, I must be deeply unprofessional.

I own Valencia, Real and Barca shirts and regularly play football in them and to the Gym when I was a member, I must be deeply unprofessional.

Barca and Marsielle for me, debating on a Gremio one, bet the club don't want my support now. 

:okay:

Guest Roger Kint

The Oracle has spoken. Panic over

#nufc sources have laughed off HBA to PSG rumour today. Mock up deemed as pathetic by players.

Guest firetotheworks

What a waste of a click that Sun article was.

If you keep clicking they'll keep doing it like.

totally ignoring the fact there's a video on the internet of our club captain back in Argentina at a San Lorenzo game chanting his little heart out while out injured.

Until he turns up in a local gym wearing a San Lorenzo shirt and enjoys himself, I trust Colo...

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Fans of Washington Red Lion Social Club Reserves must be furious!